We've got a QB.

Jarren needs to prove he can play QB against defenses with a pulse before I’m sold but he’s good enough to win the rest of the games on the schedule.

he’s not ready for Clemson and let’s hope we don’t have to play Wisconsin again in whatever bowl we end up playing.

Advertisement
Jarren needs to prove he can play QB against defenses with a pulse before I’m sold but he’s good enough to win the rest of the games on the schedule.

he’s not ready for Clemson and let’s hope we don’t have to play Wisconsin again in whatever bowl we end up playing.

Dude it's ok. Just let it go. Say it.

You were wrong.

It's no biggie.

Ur an idiot. Jarren is in the top 10 in pass efficiency against power 5 teams with winning records. He also played outstanding against the best D he will face in Florida while also getting sacked 10 times. Ur an idiot. Ur wrong. U have been wrong. Eat your humble pie with class and stop the bullshyte

Your commitment to this is unbelievable.

Advertisement

Like N’kosi proved it vs GT?

Soooo... UF never happened?

Advertisement
Like N’kosi proved it vs GT?

NKosi would’ve beaten GT if he didn’t break his shoulder... Jarren should’ve won the game but we saw how that played out.

Maybe the coaching staff should’ve kept Jarren in the game... the loss is either on the staff for taking him out for an injured QB or on Jarren for not being good enough to stay in the game.

NKosi would’ve beaten GT if he didn’t break his shoulder... Jarren should’ve won the game but we saw how that played out.

Maybe the coaching staff should’ve kept Jarren in the game... the loss is either on the staff for taking him out for an injured QB or on Jarren for not being good enough to stay in the game.

When did he 'break his shoulder'? lol

A healthy Kosi could beat GT by himself. 11 on 1 ball. Kosi would pass it to himself and juke the entire GT team. All 80 of em.

N’kosi got hit (on his non throwing shoulder) at the end of the third and wasn’t doing anything prior. I do agree that the staff blew the game by taking Jarren out. Both his throws were more accurate than N’kosi’s, it wasn’t on him that the WR dropped a first down catch

Advertisement
Passing Defense:

FSU - 117th
Louisville - 104th
FIU - 11th
Duke - 38th

I definitely think Jarren has progressed really well. I think the game is slowing down for both him and the OL. I'd predict that Jarren will end up the best Miami QB since Dorsey.

But I also want to see how rest of the season plays out. Sounds crazy - but FIU & Duke may be a better barometer for how he's progressed than FSU & Louisville

And he's a RS Freshman.

Very impressive performance. Has the accuracy of Kaaya, but way more athletic and has proven he can throw the deep ball.

He's going to be trouble for every defense he sees in the future.

JW made a believer out of me tonight.

Yes but only if he has an equally good O-Line to play behind as this season proves....

There was the Oline of games 1-6 and the Oline of games 7-10

The difference in JW's performance was ALL about how the Oline performed.

Advertisement
And he's a RS Freshman.

Very impressive performance. Has the accuracy of Kaaya, but way more athletic and has proven he can throw the deep ball.

He's going to be trouble for every defense he sees in the future.

JW made a believer out of me tonight.
images

Yes but only if he has an equally good O-Line to play behind as this season proves....

There was the Oline of games 1-6 and the Oline of games 7-10

The difference in JW's performance was ALL about how the Oline performed.

JW still put up good numbers and put us in a position to win with the bad OL. The biggest difference is the long ball because he didn’t have time to throw earlier in the season

In Kosi’s defense, he played well enough to lead us to what normally would have been an easy win against GT.

The perfect cluster **** storm of a defensive TD, a fake punt and abhorrent kicking is what cost us that game.

Advertisement
Back