We're in trouble for another 4 years...

as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

When we were claiming "QBU" we included guys like Walsh, Erickson and Toretta and they all sucked in the NFL. Can't have it both ways.

i'm not. we also had guys like kelly, testaverde, and kosar. i can't remember any QB from FSU doing anything worth remembering in the NFL.

Only QB to start and win a Superbowl from Miami, Florida, and FSU went to FSU. Brad Johnson...and he split time with Casey Weldon if my googling is correct.

These are the kind of factoids that keep me glued to this board. Thanks, dear friend.

Advertisement
as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

When we were claiming "QBU" we included guys like Walsh, Erickson and Toretta and they all sucked in the NFL. Can't have it both ways.

i'm not. we also had guys like kelly, testaverde, and kosar. i can't remember any QB from FSU doing anything worth remembering in the NFL.

Only QB to start and win a Superbowl from Miami, Florida, and FSU went to FSU. Brad Johnson...and he split time with Casey Weldon if my googling is correct.

That doesn't make him a good QB. Jim Kelly has been to more super bowls than the remaining QB's from all Florida schools combined.

Henry at this point is better from what I saw at the 7on7 but Jack has a larger frame that will serve him better should he make it past college and will make him a better pro prospect. It will all come down to who you trust to develop their qb Jimbo or Coley at the next level...Both are studs no question and UF must be jealous

Was he not named the starter? Is there any other reason to leave that school?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't his mom say that's why she's sending him to FSU? So Jimbo can "have his back". Kids film
Doesn't impress me anyway. Fvck em

Advertisement
Back