We're in trouble for another 4 years...

Advertisement
He's overated. The only way we stay fcucked is if AG and the clown crew are here for the next 4.

Advertisement
as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

Some HS kid going to another school is the least of my concerns about this program

as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

Advertisement
It is not about how good noles are, it is about our coaching and players. Always has been that. We had better team last year and had them beat, but we got out coached 2nd half again. Maybe we needed a better QB the year before, but we had them nervous at half and again our coaching died at half-time. You give Jimbo our team last year and he beats noles with Al as their coach.

as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.[/QUOTE]

Lulz. So now we're declaring high school boys first round NFL picks before they throw their first college pass? How about you let them get a college season or two in before you crown them?

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

When we were claiming "QBU" we included guys like Walsh, Erickson and Toretta and they all sucked in the NFL. Can't have it both ways.

I am baffled how someone can say FSU is the new QB U.

Their QBs have not panned out in the NFL. Manuel & Ponder are both busts.

The jury will be out for Jameis.

Advertisement
I will take jack all day and everyday over him. I would say fsu is ****ed

Until Jack gets that TD to INT ratio down, color me skeptical on that statement.

Henry looks great, but he may sit for a long while with Francoius ahead of him.

Henry barely completed 50% of his passes as a junior and had a whole bunch of INTs as well. Jack was playing injured his junior year but was still effective and needed surgery.

Both of them had better sophomore years than their junior years. This is pulling at straws, your knock on Jack is the same that goes for Henry.

Jacks TD/INT ratio during his sophomore year was a lot more impressive as he wasn't playing injured or needing surgery.

Everyone who has seen the two say that Jack is the better qb. They both play on the same 7on7 team. He's already jumped Henry on a few sites already.

Not bashing Henry just saying what's been stated.

Last edited:

LOL... Ponder is trash and so is Manuel.

Advertisement

that's not the point though. Imagine you are a QB recruit and you're evaluating schools. When you see one school put 3 consecutive QBs into the 1st round....that's a game changer. They are QB U in those kid's eyes.

that's not the point though. Imagine you are a QB recruit and you're evaluating schools. When you see one school put 3 consecutive QBs into the 1st round....that's a game changer. They are QB U in those kid's eyes.

This. Who cares if ponder n Manuel suck in the nfl. Fsu is still sending em first round

I'm more than happy with Allison. Kid is going to be really good IMO. The Henry kid looks good as well. The out routes he was throwing were beautiful, very nice antiicipation and the ball was out before the receiver turned.

Advertisement
Back