We're in trouble for another 4 years...

Advertisement
OP was a better troll when he was making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer. How the fvck are you still on the board after that?

OP was a better troll when he was making fun of Jim Kelly's cancer. How the fvck are you still on the board after that?

B/C I'm.....

god1.jpg

Advertisement
I will take jack all day and everyday over him. I would say fsu is ****ed

Until Jack gets that TD to INT ratio down, color me skeptical on that statement.

Henry looks great, but he may sit for a long while with Francoius ahead of him.

Henry barely completed 50% of his passes as a junior and had a whole bunch of INTs as well. Jack was playing injured his junior year but was still effective and needed surgery.

Both of them had better sophomore years than their junior years. This is pulling at straws, your knock on Jack is the same that goes for Henry.

Jacks TD/INT ratio during his sophomore year was a lot more impressive as he wasn't playing injured or needing surgery.

Everyone who has seen the two say that Jack is the better qb. They both play on the same 7on7 team. He's already jumped Henry on a few sites already.

Not bashing Henry just saying what's been stated.

Fair enough Geo. Do you happen to have the stats for both by chance?

Advertisement
I will take jack all day and everyday over him. I would say fsu is ****ed

Until Jack gets that TD to INT ratio down, color me skeptical on that statement.

Henry looks great, but he may sit for a long while with Francoius ahead of him.

Henry barely completed 50% of his passes as a junior and had a whole bunch of INTs as well. Jack was playing injured his junior year but was still effective and needed surgery.

Both of them had better sophomore years than their junior years. This is pulling at straws, your knock on Jack is the same that goes for Henry.

Jacks TD/INT ratio during his sophomore year was a lot more impressive as he wasn't playing injured or needing surgery.

Everyone who has seen the two say that Jack is the better qb. They both play on the same 7on7 team. He's already jumped Henry on a few sites already.

Not bashing Henry just saying what's been stated.

Fair enough Geo. Do you happen to have the stats for both by chance?

This is from MaxPreps.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jack-allison/PelFJw0tEeS00gAmVebEWg/gendersport/football-stats.htm

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/malik-henry/GJogvflqEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/football-stats.htm

Seems to me that Henry had a 3 to 1 with 15 TD and 5 INT this past year. They only show his sop****re campaign and his junior year errors out, but subtracting that year he's well north of 50 percent passing career and just over his junior year as you stated. I don't like the completion percentage, I'll admit that.

JA didn't even come close to that with an 18/14 TD/INT. Heck, he averaged one INT for almost every 10 completions. That's pretty scary, injury or not.

Statistically speaking, Henry has the better numbers and while 7 on 7's are fun to watch, it's a far cry from games.

Last edited:
Seems to me that Henry had a 3 to 1 with 15 TD and 5 INT this past year. They only show his sop****re campaign and his junior year errors out, but subtracting that year he's well north of 50 percent passing as well.

JA didn't even come close to that with an 18/14 TD/INT. Heck, he averaged one INT for almost every 10 completions. That's pretty scary, injury or not.

Statistically speaking, Henry has the better numbers and while 7 on 7's are fun to watch, it's a far cry from games.

Allison is better.

lmao you can't even type soph.omore around here anymore without the censors going all Rock Hudson.

I am baffled how someone can say FSU is the new QB U.

Their QBs have not panned out in the NFL. Manuel & Ponder are both busts.

The jury will be out for Jameis.

Have their been any successful FSU QB's in the league. I think we are the only Florida school to have a successful qb in the league unless you want to count Culpepper from UCF.

Advertisement
as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

When we were claiming "QBU" we included guys like Walsh, Erickson and Toretta and they all sucked in the NFL. Can't have it both ways.

i'm not. we also had guys like kelly, testaverde, and kosar. i can't remember any QB from FSU doing anything worth remembering in the NFL.

Remember the days when we didn't have to worry about how good our rivals were going to be for our chances to beat them?

Thanks, Donna.

Let me know when Henry throws for over 3,000 yards and 26 tds as a true freshman, until then Kaaya is better than any QB at FSU and the noles still suck. Go Canes

Advertisement
All while leading us to a 6-7 record. Passing numbers don't mean crap unless they equal wins.

Henry seems to have a below average arm and depends more on timing than anything else. Jack on the other hand has a gun, which ultimately leads to him having a higher ceiling. You can cut down on INT's but you can't really improve arm strength all that much.

as much as it pains me to admit...FSU is the new QB U. Winston will be their 3rd QB taken in the 1st round draft (following manuel, ponder). Henry is good enough to go in the 1st round as well.

i guess. those last two guys were major reaches and had no business going in the 1st round. not mention both lost their starting jobs pretty quickly

When we were claiming "QBU" we included guys like Walsh, Erickson and Toretta and they all sucked in the NFL. Can't have it both ways.

i'm not. we also had guys like kelly, testaverde, and kosar. i can't remember any QB from FSU doing anything worth remembering in the NFL.

Only QB to start and win a Superbowl from Miami, Florida, and FSU went to FSU. Brad Johnson...and he split time with Casey Weldon if my googling is correct.

Advertisement
Back