we're all full of crap

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
for the first time in years, i feel like i have no interest in the season. we are all saying we are done. Yet tomorrow, we will be watching clips from the first practice and hoping we make a BCS. lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
for the first time in years, i feel like i have no interest in the season. we are all saying we are done. Yet tomorrow, we will be watching clips from the first practice and hoping we make a BCS. lmao
So true... I do it every year..last year after the FSU game at a resturant with friends that are FSU fans...i left didn't say bye or anything...they knew not to call to check up on me cause they knew i was ****ed..Told Shaq on the way home i was not watching Miami again until he got there... the next morning he and i watched the recording to see what went wrong...its like kids get ****ed at them but you can't help but love em

EVERY **** YEAR

disagree. I am more interested than ever before as we are at a critical point for the programs future with this season. while I have zero hope that we will be succesful this year the new president and Al's job status have me zoned in. Will continue to watch practice clips, read beat writers posts and live on CIS.

Advertisement
I'll probably check-in because I deep down want them to win with hopes that Golden gets a new job that way, but I too have far less interest than in the past.

i was excited last year because the year before we were 9-4 but we lost those 4 games when Duke, Dorsett, and a few others were injured for the year. plus morris was never healthy. Golden legit could have had a 10 win season that year. Last year i just couldnt understand.

Most sports fan will delude themselves into having some modicum of hope/optimism going into a season. The true measure of your team/program is how fast that turns to instant apathy. Realistically, this program has a leash of about 1 bad loss with the general public and that's largely only due to hype around Kaaya.

I'm going to be following the team during the upcoming season, but not to the extent that I have in the past, and I'm not really thrilled about my addiction either.

The UM football program has become almost parasitic: they give nothing of value, but siphon money, attention, and emotional well-being.

Advertisement

Couldn't disagree more...I'm openly rooting for losses.

Every win is a loss from this point...it delays our self imposed probation.

I'll watch, but won't "live and die" with wins and losses. I hope the team does well, but honestly, Good season to me is 10+ wins or 5 or less wins. I know 10 wins keeps his job, because no one else will "steal" him for that, and I have no confidence he can sustain that level year in and year out. So, I'm watching, if we can't beat Nebraska I say let's do 4-8. If we do beat Nebraska, let's get 10 and support those kids that chose Miami in spite of Al Golden's sorry behind!

Advertisement
I am more interested in seeing if Al and Dorito can continue to shed weight because I know that they can't coach.

Stop acting like you guys aren't going to watch and care about the games. You aren't fooling anyone. You might not watch the Bethune game, but you will def have the FAU game on and when we are 2-0 heading into Nebraska you will be throwing objects at the TV. Stop fooling yourself.

Stop acting like you guys aren't going to watch and care about the games. You aren't fooling anyone. You might not watch the Bethune game, but you will def have the FAU game on and when we are 2-0 heading into Nebraska you will be throwing objects at the TV. Stop fooling yourself.

Everything easily breakable in the man cave was broken years ago. It's old hat at this point.

Watching soft Golden-coached teams bring on sort of an apathetic numbness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back