we're all full of crap

I'll def watch every game through October. I would imagine most will do the same. After Clemson and FSU, I'll evaluate whether it's time to take back those 3+ weekend hours.

For now, I can't wait to see Kaaya, Yearby, Coley, AQM and Grace. I think we'll be watching all of them on Sunday someday. If that doesn't get you excited, it's too bad.

Advertisement
don't plan on watching a single game this year let alone spring practice

Last year's FSU game was Golden's last chance to endear himself to us. He could've gone a long way toward erasing a lot of hate and frustration and all he did was exemplify what an ******* he is instead.

Golden should have been fired last year. He wasn't, which means we will spend this year digging the hole deeper.

This is the least I've looked forward to a season in my life, I started being a cane fan in the mid 80's

Al Golden has taken my biggest passion " cane football " and turned it to ****.

For that he should be castrated.

Advertisement
I'll always support, through the good years and the bad! Hoping this will be a good year...Pulling for this Senior class Bush, Waters, Howard, Scott, Kirby, Isadora, Wyche, McCord, Crawford, Kamalu, Wells, Heurtelou, to leave here as winners.

I'll always support, through the good years and the bad! Hoping this will be a good year...Pulling for this Senior class Bush, Waters, Howard, Scott, Kirby, Isadora, Wyche, McCord, Crawford, Kamalu, Wells, Heurtelou, to leave here as winners.

ah this man knows his pillars

All in and cheering for the Canes (not AG) to have a GREAT year; flying out from California to see Nebraska game.

Worst case scenario is mediocrity and the status quo continues. Will cheer for success but hopeful that IF it fails going down big might yield changes....

Advertisement
I hope and pray we go 15-0 and Al gets offered the PSU job, and to see Jimbo cry.

Can people stop with this? If that piece of garbage takes advantage of the pathetic schedule we have and goes anywhere near 10+ wins we'll have him for the rest of our natural lives. No other administration in the country is dumb enough to hire him and would see right through the strength of schedule.

Follow the money.

We know that UM will never be truthful in releasing actual Hurricane Club donations, so I suggest watching stadium attendance this season. UM's Athletic Director, blake james (note that the title is capitalized but not the current individual holding said title) has done everything in his power to shield us from certain truths but the invisible hand will always have the final say. Home game attendance will tell us much of what you are most curious about.

Advertisement

That poster is probably on the University of Miami payroll

Just a fan of the University of Miami.

This. This whole board is full of fake whiny fans. You're not watching a single game but you're on a Canes page everyday? Likely. Love all the people that claim to be fans in the 70's but say this decade has turned them off from rooting for the Canes. In the 70's we had over 50 years of suck. Our coaches suck. The whole Donna Shalala tenure sucked. That's over now. However, you're either a Canes fan or you're not. So you can root for the team when they win 5 championships in 20 years but now you're rooting against us? We had a president hold us back since 2002. She's gone and this coaching staff will soon follow. At least when we get a new one we'll know who the fake fans are.

I'm not going to lie ill be watching and antanticipating. Ill also fully expect the same as i did last year 9+ plus wins or a fired golden. Now what actually takes place god and blake only knows.

What makes this season worse is that we're starting off the year with 2 duds. I think most years we open (or maybe 2nd game) with a primttime game, there's always some anticipation. this year? Nada.

Besides, who on this team excites you?

Advertisement
What makes this season worse is that we're starting off the year with 2 duds. I think most years we open (or maybe 2nd game) with a primttime game, there's always some anticipation. this year? Nada.

Kaaya.

Miami has started the season 2-0 just twice since 2004. Let's be grateful (assuming we beat Bethune and FAU)

I'll watch it. Only this time, I'll have my heart medication in my left hand for losses to important games, and a razor blade in my right when we lose games we are supposed to win. ;)

That poster is probably on the University of Miami payroll

Just a fan of the University of Miami.

This. This whole board is full of fake whiny fans. You're not watching a single game but you're on a Canes page everyday? Likely. Love all the people that claim to be fans in the 70's but say this decade has turned them off from rooting for the Canes. In the 70's we had over 50 years of suck. Our coaches suck. The whole Donna Shalala tenure sucked. That's over now. However, you're either a Canes fan or you're not. So you can root for the team when they win 5 championships in 20 years but now you're rooting against us? We had a president hold us back since 2002. She's gone and this coaching staff will soon follow. At least when we get a new one we'll know who the fake fans are.

Here for the therapy...reading other Caned fans wallow in pain makes me feel like im not alone....only reason im still here..Misery loves Company

Advertisement
Back