Well Miami got one thing right. Adidas changing name font

Advertisement
uniforms look like ****! numbers are too small, shiny accents on paints and feathers on sleeves are *** as **** too. They match our play at least

Advertisement
does anyone else hate how they feathers and numbers look like shiny melted plastic?

Also our pants look like sweat pants with drawstrings. Our uniforms last year were 10000000000x better than this crap. Adidas blows.

how long do we have to wait to go back to Nike? Adidas apparel is just absolutely horrible. The school will suffer in merchandise sales.

Advertisement
**** looked bootleg, straight outta opa-locka flea market. i'd rather play in a blank jersey than play in that crap.

**** all that OldWest. Ill take some minor bull**** over ******* with our helmets. I said this earlier to my roommate who has an affinity for Tenn tradition bc he played on the 98 UT national championship. Dont **** with the helmets. He was worried Nike was gonna **** with UT's helmets. My thinking is if you've won multiple national championships then you've established enough of a tradition to not **** with the god **** helmets. Oregon for all their recent ¨success¨ what have they really won? nothing. they havent won a god **** thing. they can dress up all they ******* want and change bad *** helmets bc in all honesty nobody has any idea what their ******* helmet should look like but us. . . . well **** that. **** nike for ******* with our helmets. I never like changes to uniforms and realize there are always new bull**** that inevitably somebody will hate but for ****'s sake dont **** with the helmet and NIKe did that so **** them

Advertisement
how long do we have to wait to go back to Nike? Adidas apparel is just absolutely horrible. The school will suffer in merchandise sales.
[MENTION=9257]OldWestCane[/MENTION]: warned all canes fans of this, that what was displayed at our launch party; those concepts would not be our game uniforms. Adidas is known for this. They are still a fashion and Euro apparel company. Their uniforms are hurting our image. I was looking back at our uni's from 2008 and we looked 10x better than what we have now. We now look like a flag football varsity team

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really like the new uniforms, except for the font. I thought we looked fresh last night.

Unis were sharp as heck except for the font. Otherwise, best unis we've had a long while.

You all see fsu? Their unis look like drab dog **** - Boston college esque

I got a friend in you. I got blasted for heavily defending Nike a couple weeks back.

I had always pegged you as a smart guy. what the ****? I know you are a current student so maybe tradition is lost on you but a couple of winning teams around the country never get their uniform ****ed with. ever. You think Alabama or Ohio St is changing their ******* helmet? I said this earlier but Oregon for all their dress up bull**** has never won ****. NObody really knows what the **** an Oregon helmet should look like. So nobody ******* cares either. A uniform is part of tradition and tradition should be a part of success from the past and future success. Going back to Nike with their Oregon like bull**** helmet ****ups and fashion show aint'the ******* business

**** all that OldWest. Ill take some minor bull**** over ****ing with our helmets. I said this earlier to my roommate who has an affinity for Tenn tradition bc he played on the 98 UT national championship. Dont **** with the helmets. He was worried Nike was gonna **** with UT's helmets. My thinking is if you've won multiple national championships then you've established enough of a tradition to not **** with the god **** helmets. Oregon for all their recent ¨success¨ what have they really won? nothing. they havent won a god **** thing. they can dress up all they ****ing want and change bad *** helmets bc in all honesty nobody has any idea what their ****ing helmet should look like but us. . . . well **** that. **** nike for ****ing with our helmets. I never like changes to uniforms and realize there are always new bull**** that inevitably somebody will hate but for ****'s sake dont **** with the helmet and NIKe did that so **** them

How did Nike mess with the helmet? The Green was homage to our 70's squad. The smoke was in homage to our tradition of coming out of smoke. We kept the white lids. The burnt orange was a new gen alt. concept.

So again, how did Nike mess with our helmets? You do realize before we had the traditional white lids, we had other lids, right? Nike does a GREAT job in maintaining tradition with recreating history.

Adidas? They got us looking like an elementary pop warner team! We are so far from our history whether it be uniform print, to "Miami" being plastered on the front, to the font used for names on the back and the stretched out U on the helmet. Now we got plastic melted on our sleeves?? And trust me, it will get worst from here on, especially if we don't start winning. If we don't make Adidas money, look out.

Advertisement
Back