#WelcometotheU Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
i guarantee coley was like "I was their oc last year, harris is not playing qb there. just ask john franklin."

I Hope this closes all that "BTW/ICE pushes players away from Miami crap", nice commit.

Not yet. Ice laid and lot of crap down just a few months ago. You will have to forgive us if we wait until signing day to admit that Ice might be over it. Just saying, that was bitter stuff coming out of his mouth. I certainly hope it is over.

Advertisement
LULZ at the Lice apologists. As if this changes the fact that his Director of Football Operations is actively recruiting for fsu and shytting on UM to any player that will listen. There were reports that the dude shouted down a player (pretty sure it was Bethel) for throwing up the U.

Lice might not have been able to steer Bethel away from UM, and fsu might have made his job tougher if they actually refused to take his commitment. But this doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of animus toward UM wafting around the football program at Booger T.

Congratulations to Bethel for making the right choice. Let's hope his recruitment is over, and we don't hear anything like this from him any time soon: "I'm taking all my visits and my commitment is pretty strong unless I find something I like better".

Advertisement
Treon Harris is best player on the BTW team. You guys don't know any better.

He's the leader of course and most important right now on the team. As a college prospect and impact in college i'll take Chad Thomas. He has top 2 rounds talent and is only getting bigger and better.

Sometimes kids just make decisions thats best for them and their families not the head coach at their highschool.

Welcome to the U pimp :crownpour:

Temporary%20Internet%

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back