#WelcometotheU Nigel Bethel

Noles fans acting like we taking their scraps...well if taking their scraps means 5 titles to their 2....ILL TAKE IT!

Advertisement
Oh and

176.gif

now noles fans are doing what we use to do. remember when we were laughing at them for taking bobo wilson?

this game we play with the noles is stupid guys. who cares if FSU offered or not. we clearly have great talent evaluators, so we only need to worry if WE like them. happy to have him!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly a double agent mole planted by Ice as part of the massive racist conspiracy against miami. James Woods' character in White House down was loosely based off Nigel Patten

Advertisement
just was dancing like this and i dont even know why....
137.gif

we just landed Terrell Buckley 2.0.....kid is only 5'8...but **** he can play some cb....hes pesky...and has burners.....stick him in as a nickel andyour good to go...He's alot like Thomas Finnie maybe more solid at the position though..Finnie has him by about 1-2 inches

quite frankly i think this was a good pull...because early on,...kid was ALL FSU....on hius twitter u can see a pic from 2011 where he wrote down his top 5 colleges he liked and FSU was #1...we wasnt even on the list.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to Finnie, although I think he's a better prospect. He's shown better ball skills than Finnie ever did and is a bit more explosive.

Advertisement
Back