#WelcometotheU Nigel Bethel

TomahawkNation.com ‏@TomahawkNation 4m

Wrote about Nigel Bethel yesterday. FSU declined to offer, today he commits to Miami. Think that's a good fit for both. Nice kid.

lolz of course

They honestly may be looking for bigger DBs now that they have the Saban guy, Pruitt, at DC. I don't care. The kid can play and if he helps with Chad, that's just an extra bonus. Good get

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol FSU fans are the worst... Chad Thomas next both were cane leans for months. Treon Harris had nothing to do with Thomas or Bethel we barely recruited Harris.. And for the Ice haters get over it he might not see eye to eye with UM right now but he doesn't push kids away from here. Ice even said in a interview recently Bethel and Chad would be good fits at UM and knew we needed help on defense in this class..

Advertisement

Wrote about Nigel Bethel yesterday. FSU declined to offer, today he commits to Miami. Think that's a good fit for both. Nice kid.

lolz of course

They honestly may be looking for bigger DBs now that they have the Saban guy, Pruitt, at DC. I don't care. The kid can play and if he helps with Chad, that's just an extra bonus. Good get

lolz of course

I said in a previous thread on Nigel I did not think FSU would take him because of his height but like you said who cares Miami wanted him and they got him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Hope this closes all that "BTW/ICE pushes players away from Miami crap", nice commit.

Omg 1 kid in like 5 years. Not exactly pushing them our way either. He has a son about to go to fsu and has been continuously bashing our staff, minus one interview, for a Miami site... I'll bash if I want too.

YES!!!!

This is a kid I wanted. Not sure if he's goign to be a superstar, but I think he's going to be a solid contributor. The kind of brick and mortar type hard worker that you build a solid team on as foundation.

Advertisement
Back