WELCOME TO THE U x 2! SAM BRUCE

Advertisement
JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

166.gif

JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

167.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhIcLyscblE

Advertisement
Bruce credits James Coley and Hurlie Brown as the coaches he formed the closest relationships with.

Our two best recruiters. By a WIDE margin.

Don't forget Denofrio,he's up there with them.

You mofos can't help yourselves even when we are rolling.

Seriously.....what is the ******* point of this type of ****?

If it is schtick, it is tired and old. If you are serious, it is sad and untimely.

Advertisement
Oh my him and Mullins are having fun on the air. Them boys ain't coverable. Wait though, we might get Snelson and don't forget about Irvin Jr. Ain't no team in the land that can cover us! Ahhhhhhh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back