WELCOME TO THE U x 2! SAM BRUCE

This kid is killing it on 560. Telling all SoFla recruits to goto the U. Gonna be huge having him pulling in kids for two years.

Advertisement
162.gif

Congrats to the staff, kid grew up an FSU fan in a UM family and the hometown love wins out!! Welcome to the U, stud!

Advertisement
JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

I'm paraphrasing here, but this is roughly what Bruce said about top talent staying home...

"From Fort Lauderdale down, if we all go to Miami there's no reason we can't win a national championship."

If only more 2015 recruits who aren't RBs shared this same mentality...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shout out to Kevin Beard! For helping and steering this kid in the right direction towards the []_[]

Advertisement
We always say this kid and that kid "just get it" but Bruce absolutely gets it. The conviction he spoke with when he said "if all the Miami and Fort Lauderdale kids go to the University of Miami, there is no reason we can't win National Championships"

JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

Greatest swag ever gotta keep him lol

Advertisement
Back