WELCOME TO THE U x 2! SAM BRUCE

Advertisement
One thing is becoming clear. Certain high schools and coaches have indeed anti-Cane and have done all they could to hurt THE U. Same two kids at u school we are nowhere; they get to REAL school and BOOM!!! It is all about THE U. Now the TE we want suddenly escapes from slave trader and get to BTW. Bet he commit to us shortly. Things are getting interesting up in here. Kick some rear on the field and steal them two studs back from Bama.

Advertisement
175.gif

One thing is becoming clear. Certain high schools and coaches have indeed anti-Cane and have done all they could to hurt THE U. Same two kids at u school we are nowhere; they get to REAL school and BOOM!!! It is all about THE U. Now the TE we want suddenly escapes from slave trader and get to BTW. Bet he commit to us shortly. Things are getting interesting up in here. Kick some rear on the field and steal them two studs back from Bama.

Wish we had about 20 more Aquinas type schools down here.

**** we getting that overall team speed back Uhhh-oohhh

Now let's get these Lb's and DT's back right and Fuch fsu I don't see they azzz neither even with winston

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, Sam!!!!!!! The byatches up north and across the land are starting to shake in fear. The Canes are comin' with a Cat 5 the likes of which have never been felt before! "Semenholes...come out and play!!!"

He's got that old school cane in him, and he does sound like a grown *** man. See him having leadership on offense like the effect Michael Irvin had, gonna elevate his teammates.

I really think this kid can be next Santana. Believe it or not. Bruce is elite.

Advertisement
JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

Greatest swag ever gotta keep him lol

Because the Natch WAS swag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back