Welcome to the U? (Ray Lewis III)

Here's a good question, did Fsu offer Deon Sanders kid a scholly? Where's he going? Oh right not to Fsu, least they knew better. And you could argue Deon Sanders is the Ray Lewis of Fsu based on legacy.

this comparison is only valid if the two kids are equal prospects.. i get the feeling that prime time jr. isn't as highly touted as little ray ray.

Lmao! Figured I get that response. Sanders Jr. participated in the Under Armour High School All Star game.

Advertisement
Here's a good question, did Fsu offer Deon Sanders kid a scholly? Where's he going? Oh right not to Fsu, least they knew better. And you could argue Deon Sanders is the Ray Lewis of Fsu based on legacy.

this comparison is only valid if the two kids are equal prospects.. i get the feeling that prime time jr. isn't as highly touted as little ray ray.

Lmao! Figured I get that response. Sanders Jr. participated in the Under Armour High School All Star game.
the same under armour that Prime Time has an endorsement deal with? lulz, that's probably the worst example of deion jr. being highly touted prospect.

::applause::

Also, FSU would not take Barry Sanders Jr. Just think how much better their RB's would be with Barry Sanders watching practice!!!

Ray Lewis Jr. would have no shot at D1 if his father wasn't Ray Lewis. He is gonna get fast 40's, invites to combines, and probably an "All-star game" invite all because of his dad.

deion and ray arent the same level....

deion literally told Noel Devine NOT to go to fsu.

deion barely heads up there..and aint connected like ray is with um.

fsu likely would take barry sanders jr if he wanted in....he is a div 1 talent.

I think this is a good take...from a RECRUITING STANDPOINT....he can be the guy to start the recruiting class rolling...(ray lewis is an icon to these kids)..and as far as on field play he looks to be a "marginal" guy ...BUT we already have an elite back in the fold...and likely will still take another back in this class.

His competition sucks...but he "dominates" them..which u have to do....u think sony michel is playing the best of the best?.....i wish the kid would transfer to a bigger area school..but seeing him in the alls tar game may give us a gauge on his talents...I like the grab even with limited numbers.

Advertisement

the same under armour that Prime Time has an endorsement deal with? lulz, that's probably the worst example of deion jr. being highly touted prospect.

LOL

That might be the case, but then you could argue he only got invited cuz of his father just like Ray Jr got a scholly cuz of his father.

Advertisement

That might be the case, but then you could argue he only got invited cuz of his father just like Ray Jr got a scholly cuz of his father.

Deion Sanders Jr had 279 yards rushing and 446 yards passing his senior year.

Junior year? 322 rushing and 473 passing.

And he is 5'7.

At least RL3 dominated his competition.

one schollie wont hurt..

So you are fine taking this kid over Bain, Bell, or a George Williams.

YES!! It's a CANE thing and YOU just don't understand. Welcome young Lewis III.

There are a thousand guys out there that love the U and work their *** off. I was one of them...I went to THE U so I DO understand. The problem is TALENT and UPSIDE.

If RL3 was on scholarship, we would have to be telling a very talented kid with much, much more upside no on signing day. That is just a fact.

Advertisement

And he is 5'7.

Meaningless imo. Yeah he's above average of a player in the low competition but you telling me that will translate to college where he'll face players twice as big and probably faster than him as who he's faced in high school? Doubtful.

deion and ray arent the same level....

deion literally told Noel Devine NOT to go to fsu.

deion barely heads up there..and aint connected like ray is with um.

fsu likely would take barry sanders jr if he wanted in....he is a div 1 talent.

I think this is a good take...from a RECRUITING STANDPOINT....he can be the guy to start the recruiting class rolling...(ray lewis is an icon to these kids)..and as far as on field play he looks to be a "marginal" guy ...BUT we already have an elite back in the fold...and likely will still take another back in this class.

His competition sucks...but he "dominates" them..which u have to do....u think sony michel is playing the best of the best?.....i wish the kid would transfer to a bigger area school..but seeing him in the alls tar game may give us a gauge on his talents...I like the grab even with limited numbers.

First bolded part: Like I said, Deion is the biggest FSU legacy they have.

Second bolded part: Not buying it, someone like Kevin Olsen will have a bigger part on getting this class rolling. Matthew Thomas or Jamal Carter will have a biger part on getting this class rolling.

And he is 5'7.

Meaningless imo. Yeah he's above average of a player in the low competition but you telling me that will translate to college where he'll face players twice as big and probably faster than him as who he's faced in high school? Doubtful.

Well obviously he won't have 30 TD's a year lol.

But to discredit him just because of competition is dumb.

Advertisement

And he is 5'7.

Well obviously he won't have 30 TD's a year lol.

But to discredit him just because of competition is dumb.

Lol

Yeah it might be too early to jump the gun and discredit him but I believe it will be an uphill battle for him to get on the field. If he turns out a good player, I will gladly take a kick to the face.

Remember Ray Sr. was not highly recruited and he was also small... RLIII has his father behind him to drive him.. he will not let his son fail... he will surprise us all... redshirt him let him get bigger and stronger and a few U toughs and he will be a ball player... and 1 more thing he got to work with a speed coach... lol

Look at phillip dorsett... he is little and with some heart and dedication and some work ethic... the boi is nice...

Advertisement
Back