Welcome to the U? (Ray Lewis III)

Advertisement
moar_plz.jpg

did you guys see that oncanestime or somewhere else.
also i have heard some stuff about him not being good enough to came to Miami. any truth to that?

Advertisement
Ray Lewis' kid = automatic take. And I know he is playing at a smallish school, but the kid averaged 13 ypc or something ridiculous last year. Not like he is a stiff.

He's good enough to play 8A, but there was some miscommunication/family issues between his cousin and the administration at Lake Mary HS. I know there have been talks about trying to get him to play 8A this year, but it's always tough to get a kid to leave his school his senior year. Regardless, I'm glad we took him.

Advertisement
If he has half his dads work ethic he will make it in college ball no problem.

We always believe that a commit means a scholarship, but in this case we don't know. Senior will probably pay for school, I'm guessing???

You take this commit because it will bring Ray Ray to the U sidelines more...
If he went to another school, Ray would be hanging out there and not much at the U..
Agree though wish he was paying for it..

Advertisement
i dont care if it is s scholly or not. Its ray lewis son. You have to offer that kid. Ray is about done with football. You know how much it will help motivate the team to have ray around all the time. Im all for it.

Advertisement
his tape was not real impressive to me. nothing jumps off. looks like a backup RB at best. with the limited schollys we have this year, I am not thrilled

I think he grows some more and adds some speed. He still looks like a kid, late bloomer?

No way this kid has an offer. We would NEVER offer a marginal kid like this unless he blew up a camp in front of the coaches.

Advertisement
Back