Welcome to the U? (Ray Lewis III)

Who the F cares if he's on scholly or not??

HE'S RAY LEWIS' KID!!!!!!! GIVE HIM A SCHOLLY EVEN IF HE'S A WATERBOY!

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];343396 said:
i dont care if it is s scholly or not. Its ray lewis son. You have to offer that kid. Ray is about done with football. You know how much it will help motivate the team to have ray around all the time. Im all for it.

This = the best response

The best part about this thread, is that if Miami offered him a scholly and he went somewhere else, this board would be livid. Take the kid and hopefully he works out. Worst case scenario he is a special team lifer. Best case scenario he plays Safety and plays like Ed Reed. Somehwere in the middle wouldn't be horrible. :)

The best part about this thread, is that if Miami offered him a scholly and he went somewhere else, this board would be livid. Take the kid and hopefully he works out. Worst case scenario he is a special team lifer. Best case scenario he plays Safety and plays like Ed Reed. Somehwere in the middle wouldn't be horrible. :)

+1

Remember the Jakhari Gore recruitment?

Advertisement
Advertisement
H.B. Blades wasn't good enough to play here either.
Haha yea he was good but I think we had some solid linebacker play back then... If the kid is good, we got a good pick up... I never seen him play but I doubt the staff would give him a scholly because of his dad...

Maybe its just me but I am sure there has been plenty of talk between Golden and Lewis. They both know football and they are both stand up guys.

I have zero problem with this, though I dont know where he fits into our future, much like Highsmith.

I am curious to his actual 40yd time. The video has him at 4.7, but scout has him at 4.5. Did scout time him at 4.5? Calling Larry or Tano!!

Advertisement

Not everyone.

Ray Lewis III is a taker and if he exhibits 1/2 the football instincts and work ethic as his father, he will be both a player and a leader at UM.

crossover22[]_[];343396 said:
i dont care if it is s scholly or not. Its ray lewis son. You have to offer that kid. Ray is about done with football. You know how much it will help motivate the team to have ray around all the time. Im all for it.

Ray is not only the GOAT defensive player, he's the most respected guy in e league. The goat motivator. The goat team leader. Having him around the team more sure wont hurt recruiting. Or motivation.

Advertisement

+1

Remember the Jakhari Gore recruitment?

yeah, but little Gore looked good on film vs good comp. I think we have to take the kid, but I am not thrilled about it

No problem at all with this. You know **** well he is gonna work his *** off too.

And considering Carroll tweeted about it, I'm pretty sure the kid has a legit offer (duh). It's one thing to have miscommunication with Nate Taylor, but no way would the stuff **** around with Ray and his kid.

We can have Martin Luther King, Tony Robbins and Ganhdi give motivational speeches......... if you dont have players you cant win. This kid should not have an offer with us have limited schoolies. Bad....bad take.

Advertisement
Back