Welcome to the U Nick Linder

Great get. One of those kids that won't waver. His offer list will blow up.

Golden is going to load up on OL/DL this class. Aside from a few LBs, DBs, and one more RB and TE... not a lot of "needs" this year ... it's a beautiful thing.

Advertisement
We need at least 4 OL, preferably 5. Finishing with Gibbons, McDermott, and Martinez would be ideal but probably a pipe dream. I'd be very happy with just 2 of those 3 as long as McD is one of them.

Not feeling it on Gibbons though I love him as a prospect. LOVE. That list you laid out including Darling would have to be one of the best OL classes on paper, ever.

Reilly loves UMs law school. His mom is a lawyer. That being said if Notre Dame, Stanford, or Michigan offer. He will probably end up at One if those schools. Especially Notre Dame for some reason. If not UM is probably the choice.

Good stuff, thanks. Saw him at that UA combine and he was impressive. Ran a 4.6something 40 with good technique and athleticism. Not a sloppy kid like some linemen that age either.

Advertisement
this gives us a legit center prospect now to sit and learn behind Shane and may let us use Knighton elsewhere. underrated position as far as importance in my opinion

Takes a pretty good athlete to play the spot. Played it for 9 years up until high school when size, or lack there of, caught up with me. I played WLB in High School at Palmetto High in Miami.

Darling, McDermott, and Linder...add one more and that's a helluva OL haul and you didn't have to drive more than 90m to see them.

We need at least 4 OL, preferably 5. Finishing with Gibbons, McDermott, and Martinez would be ideal but probably a pipe dream. I'd be very happy with just 2 of those 3 as long as McD is one of them.

Not feeling it on Gibbons though I love him as a prospect. LOVE. That list you laid out including Darling would have to be one of the best OL classes on paper, ever.

Reilly loves UMs law school. His mom is a lawyer. That being said if Notre Dame, Stanford, or Michigan offer. He will probably end up at One if those schools. Especially Notre Dame for some reason. If not UM is probably the choice.

Good stuff, thanks. Saw him at that UA combine and he was impressive. Ran a 4.6something 40 with good technique and athleticism. Not a sloppy kid like some linemen that age either.

That 4.6 was hand timed and later changed after he was timed electronically. Watch Reilly's tape, no way he is a 4.6 kid. Still like him as a OL prospect though.

Advertisement
Darling, McDermott, and Linder...add one more and that's a helluva OL haul and you didn't have to drive more than 90m to see them.

Yeah it's funny cuz people would always be like **** Miami is lucky they can get all the skill position guys so close, but now it's not even just skill position guys...ITS EVERY POSITION there's o linemen as we can see and d line men like Clark, moten, and chad Thomas

JHallCanes, was that a typo????? Did you say Gibbons ran a 4.6 in the forty??? Wow. Thats impressive!!! Anyway, I can dig this pickup. We night guys like this to commit early and starting filling out the class. He won't waver AT ALL and he is at a need position from a school known to have a low bust rate at OL. (Notice I said, Low bust rate. There have been some bad OL that came out of STA the last few years. Barton, JerJohnson, and Woshlegger (?) come mind...) Now just get McDermott and anyone else on the OL is gravy..I think the full court press that Shane, Brandon, and now Nick will put on KC will be too much to handle. I suspect he will commit by the beginning of his senior season. JMO.

FWIW, Texcane says he's super tight with Ryan Greene. Who knows if FSU factors in, which would really ***king **** me off. I agree that for some reason, he doesnt feel like a UM kid. :ohlord: I hope Golden can pull a Tracy Howard on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anthony Moten ‏@anthony_moten95
Linder committing to the U.. Wow that crazy now I know I would have a 2014 buddy if I commit

Advertisement
Back