Welcome to the U Nick Linder

Welcome to The U. That's 5, all from South Florida. Lets keep the class growing!

Advertisement
Good stuff. Could only help with KC also, as I'm pretty sure they've developed a friendship as a result of their brothers being attached at the hip

and Holmes + Moten. Maybe Al Harris jr too if he gets offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need at least 4 OL, preferably 5. Finishing with Gibbons, McDermott, and Martinez would be ideal but probably a pipe dream. I'd be very happy with just 2 of those 3 as long as McD is one of them.

He is one of those guys with a mean streak that you fill your line out with. Love the pickup, we already know his brother has the attitude.

Maybe this keeps Gall at guard? I like the idea of him playing center but I like Gall at guard even better. Gimme that nasty interior line all day long.

Advertisement
We need at least 4 OL, preferably 5. Finishing with Gibbons, McDermott, and Martinez would be ideal but probably a pipe dream. I'd be very happy with just 2 of those 3 as long as McD is one of them.

Not feeling it on Gibbons though I love him as a prospect. LOVE. That list you laid out including Darling would have to be one of the best OL classes on paper, ever.

Advertisement
he doesn't have FSU speed

coaches knew KC was committed to ND so didn't even bother

\end trolling

Darling and Linder I like...now finish it with KC! This can be the year of the fishermen's brothers!

Not feeling it on Gibbons though I love him as a prospect. LOVE. That list you laid out including Darling would have to be one of the best OL classes on paper, ever.

Reilly loves UMs law school. His mom is a lawyer. That being said if Notre Dame, Stanford, or Michigan offer. He will probably end up at One if those schools. Especially Notre Dame for some reason. If not UM is probably the choice.

Advertisement
Back