Welcome to the U Nick Linder

Advertisement
Darling, McDermott, and Linder...add one more and that's a helluva OL haul and you didn't have to drive more than 90m to see them.

Yep, that would be a pretty sick class. Add that to 2012 of Flowers, Isadora, Gadbois, 2013 of Odogwu, Knighton, Gall and the OL has the looks of a bright future.

Advertisement
We need at least 4 OL, preferably 5. Finishing with Gibbons, McDermott, and Martinez would be ideal but probably a pipe dream. I'd be very happy with just 2 of those 3 as long as McD is one of them.

Not feeling it on Gibbons though I love him as a prospect. LOVE. That list you laid out including Darling would have to be one of the best OL classes on paper, ever.

Gibbons is my second favorite O-Lineman this cycle. McDermott is obviously my first, but Gibbons just shows so much potential. The kid has great size, he's mobile, and has a nice little mean streak. Huge fan of him.

Advertisement
this gives us a legit center prospect now to sit and learn behind Shane and may let us use Knighton elsewhere. underrated position as far as importance in my opinion

Not only will we have Nick, but Hunter Knighton was moved to center this week.

Tex

Darling, McDermott, and Linder...add one more and that's a helluva OL haul and you didn't have to drive more than 90m to see them.

Yep, that would be a pretty sick class. Add that to 2012 of Flowers, Isadora, Gadbois, 2013 of Odogwu, Knighton, Gall and the OL has the looks of a bright future.

Myself and esf have championed it for years now...gotta bring in 3-4 OL every year. This staff is doing just that.

Advertisement
he told TOS

"I’m definitely going to try and get some of my friends from St. Thomas and do a package deal.”

I don't mind this Gator here. He seems to provide information on in-state recruits while avoiding **** throwing and inflammatory comments.

That said I got my eyes on you motha ****kkkaaaaaaaaaaa.

Myself and esf have championed it for years now...gotta bring in 3-4 OL every year. This staff is doing just that.

Build those lines, keep the kitchen stocked with talented depth.

Advertisement
Thanks for all of the kind words about Reilly. We are coming down for a visit this weekend. Reilly wanted to meet with the coaches and attend the last home basketball game.

Opposing fans are going to be like "**** Linder and McDermott have been at Miami for a decade."

Advertisement
Back