Welcome to the U!!! McArthur Burnett

Advertisement
dude runs smooth. kinda reminds me of how percy harvin runs. Hes going to look good in orange and green.

Belle Glade and Pahokee are referred to as the "Muck" because of its rich muck soil used for agricultural purposes, i.e. Farming sugarcane, lettuce, beets, cabbage, etc.

BTW, Immokalee is 70 plus miles away from Belle Glade and 80 plus miles from Pahokee. It literally has nothing to do with each other...

Javarris James wasn't from the muck

Your right... my bad... he wasnt... Immokalee is Western Florida. ...

Since when is Immokalee not the Muck? Immokalee is actually almost in the center of the state, near Clewiston, not really that far from Belle Glade at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is Miami handing out Corvettes to recruits, what the heck is going on? I like it, don't understand it, but I like it.

Last edited:
This the kid who might be transferring to Dwyer? If so would be awesome to have a team full Canes commits at Dwyer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This the kid who might be transferring to Dwyer? If so would be awesome to have a team full Canes commits at Dwyer.

To answer my own question. Talked a coach today at Dwyer and he has talked about it before but hasn't gone through with it. Will be accepted if he decides to transfer.

Advertisement
I know it's extremely early in the process, but like it or not, there is a reason we have 17 STUD commitments a year before NSD

Sadly football in the muck has gone downhill in the past few years. This kid looks legit though

Advertisement
Back