Welcome to the U!!! McArthur Burnett

Advertisement
If there is one thing I am good at, it is not knowing what I am looking at when I watch a highlight tape.

Can someone fill me in on:

Quality of competition,
How he compares to the kids in south florida of this year and recent years.

thanks in advance.

Quality of competition: Very good. He is playing against some of the fastest players in the country week in and week out.

Without senior tape it is hard to compare, but he is right below Collins, Sony & Cook and a notch above Walton, Yearby, and Powell IMO.

Biggest Assets: Burst & Feet. He hits the A gap multiple times with two linebackers ready to make a combined tackle and easily splits them on his film.

Exactly what I was looking for thanks

If there is one thing I am good at, it is not knowing what I am looking at when I watch a highlight tape.

Quality of competition,

thanks in advance.

plays in the muck. nuff said

best prospect Pahokee has had in like 5/6 years.

Advertisement
If he stays at RB could be this classes "Thunder" to Rasul's "Lightning"? Its a cliche i know but it fits.

Advertisement
Stud. What acceleration, kinda like he can press a button and add a nitro booster at will... Exciting isht

Golden is selling the **** out of "we are finally out of probation this is the first class that we can go all out on"

Good lord...my next statement doesn't even carry the weight of a feather...

...but as it currently stands, this class is absolutely STACKED.

Top to Bottom. The suddenness of the athletes is amazing.

Explosive athletes all over the place.

Advertisement

Quality of competition,

thanks in advance.

Quality of competition: Very good. He is playing against some of the fastest players in the country week in and week out.

Without senior tape it is hard to compare, but he is right below Collins, Sony & Cook and a notch above Walton, Yearby, and Powell IMO.

Biggest Assets: Burst & Feet. He hits the A gap multiple times with two linebackers ready to make a combined tackle and easily splits them on his film.

Competition was a little light. American Heritage Delray, Royal Palm and GC were the solid teams Pahokee faced this year. Walton, Yearby and Powell had big games against natl teams. Hard to put him above them right now imo.

Advertisement

Quality of competition,

thanks in advance.

Competition was a little light. American Heritage Delray, Royal Palm and GC were the solid teams Pahokee faced this year. Walton, Yearby and Powell had big games against natl teams. Hard to put him above them right now imo.

Fair, but Yearby, Walton, and Powel lhad their fair share of easy teams as does every school down here. I put him above not solely on production but on his traits that translate to college

Lets talk on February 5th 2016. Anything before then means nothing. BTW this kid is electric!!

Advertisement
Back