WELCOME TO THE U, KEVIN OLSEN

Advertisement
Ayo Rollin.

If I was to say I'd trade you Brady Hoke for Al Golden, what would you say?

Advertisement
27.jpg

Advertisement
Ayo Rollin.

Been a big fan of Golden since Temple and I love the guy but I would have to strongly consider that one. You guys got a great one for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ayo Rollin.

Been a big fan of Golden since Temple and I love the guy but I would have to strongly consider that one. You guys got a great one for sure.

I'd honestly say that Hoke and Golden are quite comparable. Both have has some moderate success at schools that are traditionally very hard to do well at, and now both have been given the keys to big time programs.

I'll reserve judgement on both coaches for another 5 years.. because I don't think 1 good season is enough to call Hoke a great coach (look at Charlie Weis). In the end though, I think Golden has a higher ceiling than Hoke, but that's just my opinion. He was my second choice (other than Harbaugh) after I knew RR would be fired at the end of the season.

This is great news, IMO. Not only because he seems like a good prospect, but because its further evidence that national-level recruits will buy what AG's selling.

Ayo Rollin.

I'd honestly say that Hoke and Golden are quite comparable. Both have has some moderate success at schools that are traditionally very hard to do well at, and now both have been given the keys to big time programs.

I'll reserve judgement on both coaches for another 5 years.. because I don't think 1 good season is enough to call Hoke a great coach (look at Charlie Weis). In the end though, I think Golden has a higher ceiling than Hoke, but that's just my opinion. He was my second choice (other than Harbaugh) after I knew RR would be fired at the end of the season.

Golden Hoke is a tough debate. But Hoke is cleaning up this year with recruits. Im rooting for Hoke, I hope he beats the crap out of OSU every year.

Advertisement
Back