WELCOME TO THE U, KEVIN OLSEN

EKU

DING DING DING DING!
@KOlsen19: I have decided to take my talents to south beach and be a cane! One of the most exciting days of my life!
#THE U #U FAMILY

Advertisement
See it on the field to believe it.

/The New Cane football fan motto

I'm sorry but after the last 11 years you won't catch me excited about one of these motha****as until they actually get on the field and do their thing.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but after the last 11 years you won't catch me excited about one of these motha****as until they actually get on the field and do their thing.

I've come around to this mentality now. I've effectively become the most miserable person to be around watching my teams sports. We can crush teams, and I don't even crack a smile. Only after they've done it multiple times, consecutively, leading to a ring, will I maybe..MAYBE...get happy.

Do something or GTFO

You guys have a point but get real, it's a great day for us.

Elite level QB commits attract others. First step is to get the players and this kid is a player.

Advertisement

Elite level QB commits attract others. First step is to get the players and this kid is a player.

Happy we got him over not getting him. The excitement stops right there.

No I seriously don't care, **** your stars, **** your state titles, **** your high school that wears nike uniforms. Come ball and I'll care, come suck and get in the ever building line in my memory of disappointing "blue chips".

Advertisement

Happy we got him over not getting him. The excitement stops right there.

I agree, of course.

Kid looks 100X better than Crow and Dewey did though, so that's a good start. If we are going to lose scholarships we need to fill those limited spots with the best players available.

Advertisement
Great news. Hopefully kid can recruit for us on the all star/all American circuit.

Great get for us. Now we will have crow, dewey, olsen, thompson all to push each other to get better. Thats going to make the entire team better.

Advertisement
Back