welcome to the U - False Alarm

Advertisement
If they've wanted crawford all this time why wait until this late in the game? doesn't make sense to me. i just hope this staff isn't doing this.......you have ten db's you like and you offer them all 1-10. #10, #9, #7, #6 and #8 commit so you shut down your db recruiting. who knows...... guess we'll see in the end.

If they've wanted crawford all this time why wait until this late in the game? doesn't make sense to me. i just hope this staff isn't doing this.......you have ten db's you like and you offer them all 1-10. #10, #9, #7, #6 and #8 commit so you shut down your db recruiting. who knows...... guess we'll see in the end.

Had to convince the kid to take a trip with him knowing that his GT spot was gone as soon as stepped on the plane. Crawford isn't a new name, we've been after him for a while. Just had to work him a little. Again, we're still speculating that its Crawford anyways

How would you even think we are doing this? We had about 5 CBs committed and have continued to go hard at Bush (who ended up committing), Howard, and Crawford and I'm sure a few others we don't know about.

Advertisement
howard's out? on saturday morning? really? lol.

yea...makes no sense unless for some reason golden/staff has this crawford kid ahead of Howard on their big board.

only thing I can think of is they wanted both guys, but seems weird. I have a feeling someone is being dropped. Hate to speculate, but a guy like Hope who was supposed to be an EE and didn't make it may lose his spot
take.both.ajl.is.a.wr.anyhow.

considering our cornerback depth chart looks like Brandon McGee , Thomas Finnie...................yea, that's it (I would be surprised if Payne and DJohnson were on the team come fall), and our Safeties are 2 seniors, Dallas Crawford and...........JAG's (to be polite) , i dont think its ridiculous to bring in 8 DBs and sort out where they play later. The cupboard is bare in the secondary and needs to be restocked immediately, and that's what's being done.

considering our cornerback depth chart looks like Brandon McGee , Thomas Finnie...................yea, that's it (I would be surprised if Payne and DJohnson were on the team come fall), and our Safeties are 2 seniors, Dallas Crawford and...........JAG's (to be polite) , i dont think its ridiculous to bring in 8 DBs and sort out where they play later. The cupboard is bare in the secondary and needs to be restocked immediately, and that's what's being done.

Idk about that. Like you said, the cupboard is bare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
just because Carrol hasnt tweeted doesnt make it not so. He hasnt tweeted Welcome to the U for every single commit, and he is sometimes really late on it because Im guessing he has a job to do and he cant just chill on his phone all day. It could also be that its someone who isnt going to announce until signing day since its right around the corner.

I'm pretty sure he has sent a welcome to the u tweet for each recruit

Advertisement
Back