welcome to the U - False Alarm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey silly goose, a UM Graduate Assistant tweeted it. Wake up, Malaka.

What can I say Dino she's into Malaka's.

91.jpg

hahahahahahaha she's into Malaka's. Hey you can say that again.

Last edited:
Word is, Golden's walking with a limp.

Broke his foot off in Furman's ***.

And now Furman's walking all pained-looking with a size 14 wedgie.

This is why you never #welcometotheU before Brennan carrol. Poor assistant he was probably so happy when he heard the guy say I'm gonna commit. He needs to get his mind right this offseason how bout some grad assistant Utough training. Something that was Randy Shannon bad time out call right there. C'mon Man it's the golden era

This is why you never #welcometotheU before Brennan carrol. Poor assistant he was probably so happy when he heard the guy say I'm gonna commit. He needs to get his mind right this offseason how bout some grad assistant Utough training. Something that was Randy Shannon bad time out call right there. C'mon Man it's the golden era

huh

Advertisement

huh

looked like you wrote that

Haha yeah my bad in the last post kinda confused myself. And a quick question was this commits announcement gonna occur on Wednesday or would they if it was Crawford just announce it Sunday?

huh

looked like you wrote that

Y U try'n 2 clownz nigg?

Haha yeah my bad in the last post kinda confused myself. And a quick question was this commits announcement gonna occur on Wednesday or would they if it was Crawford just announce it Sunday?

Announce they might commit Carroll twitter

Advertisement

Ok thanks and when they had the statement that golden may cut some guys . He wouldnt be able to get more scholly's in this class right . Isnt there a signing day like commit # cap ?

Ok thanks and when they had the statement that golden may cut some guys . He wouldnt be able to get more scholly's in this class right . Isnt there a signing day like commit # cap ?

From what I understand the most you can count to one class is 25, the early enrollees are all counting to 2011. There are guys that might switch out on signing day though(Northrup will likely be elsewhere). Just like every year there will be kids who don't qualify academically, if they don't qualify I don't think they count.

Advertisement
Banking on it being Crawford.

The minute he stepped on the plane to go to Miami, he committed here and I assume he wouldn't have come down here without a truly commitable offer. I mean, if I was committed to Georgia Tech and I was taking a late visit, I'd make it very clear, the very second I step on that plane, I better have a legit offer and the moment I commit, you better hand me over a LOI. By him coming down here, he basically forfeited his GT scholarship offer.

Exactly! Paul Johnson is a funny guy in that regard, pulling ships.

From what I understand the most you can count to one class is 25, the early enrollees are all counting to 2011. There are guys that might switch out on signing day though(Northrup will likely be elsewhere). Just like every year there will be kids who don't qualify academically, if they don't qualify I don't think they count.

There's not a signing limit. There's a 'new counter' limit. That means you can only start 25 new kids on scholarship in a year. If you start less than 25 in a year, you can use the balance for early entries in January. So it's not that early entries automatically count backwards, it's just that the can be counted backwards if there's available open space. Otherwise they can be counted forwards. And all that aside, you cannot exceed the 85 man limit on active scholarships at any time.

Advertisement
Back