welcome to the U - False Alarm

just because Carrol hasnt tweeted doesnt make it not so. He hasnt tweeted Welcome to the U for every single commit, and he is sometimes really late on it because Im guessing he has a job to do and he cant just chill on his phone all day. It could also be that its someone who isnt going to announce until signing day since its right around the corner.

Yup, either way, I'll take it as a good sign of things to come.

Advertisement
just because Carrol hasnt tweeted doesnt make it not so. He hasnt tweeted Welcome to the U for every single commit, and he is sometimes really late on it because Im guessing he has a job to do and he cant just chill on his phone all day. It could also be that its someone who isnt going to announce until signing day since its right around the corner.

Yup, either way, I'll take it as a good sign of things to come.

I am thinking he was one out on the road for in homes or setting up final in homes for Golden. GA might have texted for him. Either way, it wasn't a DBC or PC tweet, it was someone on staff, so I would pay a bit more attention to it than another.

Banking on it being Crawford.

The minute he stepped on the plane to go to Miami, he committed here and I assume he wouldn't have come down here without a truly commitable offer. I mean, if I was committed to Georgia Tech and I was taking a late visit, I'd make it very clear, the very second I step on that plane, I better have a legit offer and the moment I commit, you better hand me over a LOI. By him coming down here, he basically forfeited his GT scholarship offer.

Isn't.he.a.tampa.plant.kid?..no.way.ag.farks.him.over.

Dude on ITU

Flowrod3126 posts
Im checking with my neice...she is kinda dating him...so im trying to get inside info on crawford.

Flowrod3126 posts
She said he is going to miam so i think it is crawford...cause his scholly got pulled fr ga tech
6 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

Advertisement
Dude on ITU

Flowrod3126 posts
Im checking with my neice...she is kinda dating him...so im trying to get inside info on crawford.

Flowrod3126 posts
She said he is going to miam so i think it is crawford...cause his scholly got pulled fr ga tech
6 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

Welcome to the U cuz! Smart kid!

Banking on it being Crawford.

The minute he stepped on the plane to go to Miami, he committed here and I assume he wouldn't have come down here without a truly commitable offer. I mean, if I was committed to Georgia Tech and I was taking a late visit, I'd make it very clear, the very second I step on that plane, I better have a legit offer and the moment I commit, you better hand me over a LOI. By him coming down here, he basically forfeited his GT scholarship offer.

Isn't.he.a.tampa.plant.kid?..no.way.ag.farks.him.over.

lol i see what u did there

Advertisement
howard's out? on saturday morning? really? lol.

yea...makes no sense unless for some reason golden/staff has this crawford kid ahead of Howard on their big board.

only thing I can think of is they wanted both guys, but seems weird. I have a feeling someone is being dropped. Hate to speculate, but a guy like Hope who was supposed to be an EE and didn't make it may lose his spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don't have enough spots for all the guys we're after. It sucks, but some of the lesser talent may have to look for another school. If AG is doing as well as we hope, some of these guys will be without a roster spot in favor of a more talented player

I think a lot of times guys, who, for a lack of a better word are marginal, but plan on being EEs kind of have conditional offers, as in, if you can come as an EE, we'll take you but otherwise you'll get redirected. It wouldn't be the first time it has happened

Advertisement
Back