'Welcome to the new Miami.'

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all complain about everything. This is super dope and if he wins along with doing this stuff we in a good position. Football is a major grind that is super taxing on you mentally as well as physically. It’s good to do fun things from time to time and allow some breaks.

I think this is **** is kinda corny but i think most **** that this new generation does, say, or likes is pretty corny so it just might wrk. Just dominant the coastal for 3 to 4 years n we'll be back.

Being a great coach is not only about Xs and Os, but also a great motivator. Being able to psychologically motivate these kids is a huge plus. It was said jimmy Johnson really knew how to mentally motivate his players. This is how a first time HC gets his players to "buy in" to him and what he's brining to the table.

“New Miami” has me pumped. Whether or not Manny is successful here he is trying to do it the way we’ve all wanted it done forever. I personally think he’ll be very successful and believe he’ll be here for a very long time.

Advertisement
Being a great coach is not only about Xs and Os, but also a great motivator. Being able to psychologically motivate these kids is a huge plus. It was said jimmy Johnson really knew how to mentally motivate his players. This is how a first time HC gets his players to "buy in" to him and what he's brining to the table.
I hope so brother, just win.

Not complaining. Don't hate it. I support Diaz until he gives me a reason not to. However...

After the past decade, I'm over the hype videos. I'm tired of peaking in the offseason.

Do your talking on the field. Shut up and win.
You're tired of hearing guys are 'fly'n around'.

Advertisement
Not complaining. Don't hate it. I support Diaz until he gives me a reason not to. However...

After the past decade, I'm over the hype videos. I'm tired of peaking in the offseason.

Do your talking on the field. Shut up and win.

Well considering there's no games for them to prove themselves to you for like 9 months, you're in for a long offseason.

I guess you would prefer to see nothing at all?

Cool stance I suppose.

You can run fast or you can run faster – you can tackle hard or you can tackle harder – the difference is motivation and leadership. Diaz definitely figured that out on our defensive side of the ball looking forward to him transferring that same connection to the offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back