'Welcome to the new Miami.'

Advertisement
For real though. I was excited when Richt got here because of his past and because Golden was gone, not necessarily because of his attitude. Manny just has this electricity about him. I want him to succeed because he's our new HC, but I genuinely want him to succeed as a person. He's a f*cking badass

Advertisement
what makes Randy Shannon probably the most egregious of this run of inept coaches is that he did understand miami and chose to go away from it
Shannon's problem was that Miami is all he knew...not that he tried to go away from it.

Talk is talk, sure, but nice to see Manny acknowldging all the guys that put in the work (esp walk ons) and send them off correctly. Especially Tano, I mean, Murphy.
Hah. Tano wishes he had that much muscle mass.

Shannon's problem was that Miami is all he knew...not that he tried to go away from it.

That and he literally got ZERO financial support from the University.
He had to settle on his 3rd/4th choices for Assistants because the school (Donna) wouldn't give him anything to pay his Coordinators/Assistants.

Advertisement
Not complaining. Don't hate it. I support Diaz until he gives me a reason not to. However...

After the past decade, I'm over the hype videos. I'm tired of peaking in the offseason.

Do your talking on the field. Shut up and win.
Or you can shut up wait. You have a choice to do what you do just like the new administration.

Advertisement
I don't think I've ever hoped things would work out this much.
I don't remember how I felt when Shannon and Golden were announced. I think I was kind of cautiously optimistic.
I remember Richt being announced, I was very excited because I was like "if he's a lock on 10 wins in the SEC, the ACC coastal should be a guaranteed lock every year. Unfortunately that didn't work out.

Here we are again and I'm almost giddy, but trying to stay level headed. Seriously hoping for the best with Manny.

Advertisement
I think this is **** is kinda corny but i think most **** that this new generation does, say, or likes is pretty corny so it just might wrk. Just dominant the coastal for 3 to 4 years n we'll be back.

Bruh, between all these weak dances, weak internet challenges...we're in a new age of corniness. What we see as corny, these kids see as "awesome." lol.

Advertisement
Back