'Welcome to the new Miami.'

Advertisement
I think this is **** is kinda corny but i think most **** that this new generation does, say, or likes is pretty corny so it just might wrk. Just dominant the coastal for 3 to 4 years n we'll be back.

Oh it's corny as ****. But I don't hate it. From the staff to players to fans there's a lot of built up frustration to let out.

It would be corny if that’s all they did. What followed? Context people. I’m sure Manny’s just hitting the reset button on their set ways. JJ used to do this kind of *****, and it worked. Dabo does it all the time. Even the stiff prune Saban does it. Let’s face it, ALL programs do this in one way or the other, and they find innovative ways to do this over time.

Advertisement
if manny is successful, he will be the most hated coach in college football because he will run up scores on people. same way he blitzes with 2 minutes left in a game and we hold a big lead.

And man....
I'm good with that.

if manny is successful, he will be the most hated coach in college football because he will run up scores on people. same way he blitzes with 2 minutes left in a game and we hold a big lead.

Good ol' Savannah State memories.

Advertisement
Corny and trite? A little. But this is the way of the world these days, old school men are long gone. This was probably pretty cathartic for these emotive souls, like they chit a 10lb brick after the last few weeks. Manny is old school but he knows better what this group needs, and if they need a bit of slap and tickle time before the work begins, no argument from me. But now it is time to be about it. We will see if there is enough sand in the pants in the room to do it, we sure know they can tweet and yell a good game, now they just have to avoid having their chit pushed in by the likes of Duke and Virginia. The new Miami? Ok, now go make that a philosophy and not a twitter fap. Fully behind Manny and however he decides to conduct business...until he proves otherwise.

Not complaining. Don't hate it. I support Diaz until he gives me a reason not to. However...

After the past decade, I'm over the hype videos. I'm tired of peaking in the offseason.

Do your talking on the field. Shut up and win.
Exactly, don't tell me about the labor pains ... show me the baby.

Corny and trite? A little. But this is the way of the world these days, old school men are long gone. This was probably pretty cathartic for these emotive souls, like they chit a 10lb brick after the last few weeks. Manny is old school but he knows better what this group needs, and if they need a bit of slap and tickle time before the work begins, no argument from me. But now it is time to be about it. We will see if there is enough sand in the pants in the room to do it, we sure know they can tweet and yell a good game, now they just have to avoid having their chit pushed in by the likes of Duke and Virginia. The new Miami? Ok, now go make that a philosophy and not a twitter fap. Fully behind Manny and however he decides to conduct business...until he proves otherwise.

I agree, to me, this was a way for Manny to jump start these guys emotionally and let them know, hey, it's a new day. After all, this is still just a game, and these are still kids

Plenty of time for the real hard work in the upcoming days, weeks and months

I am enjoying the new energy Diaz is bringing to this program

I don't hate it. Ppl don't understand how the simple things helps morale and great morale translates to winning.

I get it, Brother!..... My moral at work was down, my garbage *** superior just hated on me, because I came into the job young *** **** and he didn't . Long story short NOW we have a new regime and the moral has skyrocketed. The new chief is running it how most of us like it and most of the guys are buying into it and working harder. Yeah, I wish it was like that in the beginning , but I dealt with it the best I could at the time. Now it feels good to work and have FUN... If any of this makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back