Welcome to the []_[]

Last year i recall many posters talking about how talented this 2014 class in Florida is this year, one of the most talented yet right ? "2014 is loaded so we'll be fine" is what I kept hearing. Well here is 2014 and I'm just ready for our recruiting to reflect that. After this class is mediocre are we gonna say well 2015 is loaded so we'll be fine? The cloud excuse is gone. So now all that's being said is how these guys COULD be developed ( with this staff, yeaaaaah right) and how they COULD be hidden gems (reaching ), instead of how a guy is a stud and can come in and make an impact. We need guys that will come in and push the guys in front of them. Many guys on here were so ready to bash the outgoing seniors this year and last because of their talent level. Many guys have been saying we need more talent for the defensive scheme to work. That means we need to get more talented recruits, not 3 stars that we HOPE will overachieve with a staff that has not shown the ability to develop talent.

Advertisement
I like this pick up. He's not the fastest or hardest hitting kid. But he's got great size, good speed, takes good angles and when he gets his hands on the ball carrier, he doesn't let go. He's a sure tackler and has a great motor (from his film).

I'm sure he's going to come here, work his *** off and impress some folks. Still can't get over the fact that so many on this board are upset. Upset because he's not from SFla. Ridiculousness runs rampant on this board.

Advertisement
So the DC of a team with a wayyyy better D last year than any of the mighty $EC teams that half of you slurp wanted this kid yet he's a jag in some of your eyes? Narduzzi himself could fly here, tell you this kid is good and then punch you in the face and some of you mopes would still be mumbling about some local kid in between diabeetus gut and Cool Ranch snark as you lay on the floor looking like a bigger sissy than Tony Parker. Welcome to the U! Woooooooooo!
So because he fielded a good defense last year he's ALWAYS right ? Michigan State also doesn't have access to the talent down here like we do . We're gonna have a team full of 3 stars at this rate.

Google has been updated to allow for searches beyond 2013. It's magnificent! You can actually view sports statistics from 2012 and even 2011! Go check out Narduzzi's defense's rankings beyond last season.

I want to win a national championship. I don't want to be on par with Michigan State, I want to be on par with Alabama. Go ahead and google the last time Michigan State won a title. I'll wait.

lol. sorry u don't want a guy that went on to be one of the top rookies in the NFL and a top NFL pick. I'm glad no one hired u to coach their team.

Lol Somebody wake me when Odonnell plays...another reach by our staff...I'm getting ****ed time for another crootin story

Advertisement
All I know is with this addition. Our defense is going to be amazing in 2 years. If you have a pipeline. Work ya d@mn pipeline to death! Great players have came out of Jersey.

Welcome to DA U!!!!!!
78.gif

How is it we're five pages into this thread and I still don't know who this hooker is?

I like this pick up. He's not the fastest or hardest hitting kid. But he's got great size, good speed, takes good angles and when he gets his hands on the ball carrier, he doesn't let go. He's a sure tackler and has a great motor (from his film).

I'm sure he's going to come here, work his *** off and impress some folks. Still can't get over the fact that so many on this board are upset. Upset because he's not from SFla. Ridiculousness runs rampant on this board.

Not that fast does hit that hard whats to be upset about? We waste another scholarship on another transfer or a 4 year bench warmer. Did you see the comp he played? They are pussies

Advertisement
I really like the pickup, we need more 6'4" 235 Ibs linebackers. He will be 245 or 250 before he touches the field at OLB or MLB.

What if all or at least most of these evaluations end up being good ones? Guys like Gordinier, Gauthier, Archibald, Feder, Fines, Spence...etc...all guys who look really nice in their highlights and look like they have some really good potential.

I'm not saying they will be, but a lot of you are writing off a bunch of guys who are 3* guys right now, but a good number of them could be 4* guys by Signing Day.

I'm not apologizing for the staff, but just by what I've seen on a lot of the lower rated kids...these are the ones you take if you want to take a 3* kid this early in the game. I'm not seeing any Delmar Taylors or Daniel Stegalls in the class so far. I know we all want the SBBs and Ridley's of the class, but look at what we have...its not chopped liver.

Think about it...what IF Michigan State had taken Gordinier, and he goes on to ball out there. All we would see is threads killing the staff for not taking him when Narduzzi wanted him. Sometimes, you'vegot to be happy that WE are the school a kid picked instead of dogging him out.

AG has record number of his little gems at Miami that didnt pan out which makes me question his eye for talent. CAN YOU WAKE HIM UP AND TELL THE GUYS HES NOT AT TEMPLE

Advertisement
As everyone knows im a big golden supporter and from jersey but enough is enough lets get some **** kids from south fla ....

Best thing he does is make his way through trash to find the ball. String hands and gets off blocks well. He's not as fast as Patchan's long speed. Patchan is a DE prospect, this kid is a 4-3 SAM or a 3-4 SILB in my mind.

Find the ball carrier, strike the ball carrier. He's a tough, solid player. I'd say he's rated about right as a mid-3 star kid.

Advertisement
Back