Welcome to the []_[]

Advertisement
WELCOME TO DA U

63.gif

Advertisement
So the DC of a team with a wayyyy better D last year than any of the mighty $EC teams that half of you slurp wanted this kid yet he's a jag in some of your eyes? Narduzzi himself could fly here, tell you this kid is good and then punch you in the face and some of you mopes would still be mumbling about some local kid in between diabeetus gut and Cool Ranch snark as you lay on the floor looking like a bigger sissy than Tony Parker. Welcome to the U! Woooooooooo!
So because he fielded a good defense last year he's ALWAYS right ? Michigan State also doesn't have access to the talent down here like we do . We're gonna have a team full of 3 stars at this rate.

Google has been updated to allow for searches beyond 2013. It's magnificent! You can actually view sports statistics from 2012 and even 2011! Go check out Narduzzi's defense's rankings beyond last season.

You ***** about stars just remember Luke kuchley was a 2 star out of cincinnati. Look how he turned out.

Advertisement
who gives a **** if he is a 3 star and who gives two ***** if he is from SoFla or not all i care about if the kid can play

welcome to the U

Welcome to The []_[]
Solid offer list BC/NEB/Mich St. All LB'er schools.
and he DOESN'T have a twitter! :fistbump:

Advertisement
See what im saying is that this is going to be a small class we have what like 6-8 spots left now, we have 3 4 stars out of all the spots taken. We better close out on some of these top guys.

Advertisement
You **** about stars just remember Luke kuchley was a 2 star out of cincinnati. Look how he turned out.
Come on man be serious...Call me a star ***** I don't care. Luke Kuchly was a great player, did he win a NC though ? NO. I don't know what you want this team to do, but I want it to win a championship. Atleast the ACC ! We won't win recruiting like this. We will win by landing 4 and 5 stars. That's just how it is. Ask Alabama. Ask Florida State. Until I see us win something meaningful with a team full of 3 stars, yup i'm gonna b**** about stars. Go ahead and keep accepting mediocrity if you want to.

So the DC of a team with a wayyyy better D last year than any of the mighty $EC teams that half of you slurp wanted this kid yet he's a jag in some of your eyes? Narduzzi himself could fly here, tell you this kid is good and then punch you in the face and some of you mopes would still be mumbling about some local kid in between diabeetus gut and Cool Ranch snark as you lay on the floor looking like a bigger sissy than Tony Parker. Welcome to the U! Woooooooooo!
So because he fielded a good defense last year he's ALWAYS right ? Michigan State also doesn't have access to the talent down here like we do . We're gonna have a team full of 3 stars at this rate.

Google has been updated to allow for searches beyond 2013. It's magnificent! You can actually view sports statistics from 2012 and even 2011! Go check out Narduzzi's defense's rankings beyond last season.

I want to win a national championship. I don't want to be on par with Michigan State, I want to be on par with Alabama. Go ahead and google the last time Michigan State won a title. I'll wait.

Welcome to the U, Jamie!!

No. 1 or 2 kicker in the nation and now Jamie. Been a good couple of days for Coach Golden and Miami.

Advertisement
Back