Welcome to the []_[]

Seems like a duplicative add with Patchan, a better talent, already committed. This is going to be a small class based on what this board's insiders have said. Now 14 spots are filled and there isn't very much to get excited about thus far, IMO. Especially since Williams' commitment is considered very shaky, at best. Spots continue to get filled and the amount of openings continues to shrink. But the top targets we're all hoping for are taking their time with their decisions, which is perfectly understandable.

I don't think some would be as concerned if they felt the staff would be willing to let a bunch of our current commits go in the coming months if we're able to land commitments from better players. It happened with a couple guys in the last cycle, but roughly half this class right now is underwhelming (or filled with potential diamonds in the rough for those who are more optimistic).

Really hoped we'd be out to a better start to this class. Others may vehemently disagree and feel that those expressing concern are "star whores" or "mopes" or whatever, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
IMO, I'd rather be glad that a prospect got offered, decided he wanted to be part of The U, and committed. Than ***** about some prospect who's dream school is Miami, they have an offer to Miami, they haven't committed to Miami, they aren't helping recruit for Miami, they aren't coming Miami. In the end, a lot of people are going to be butt hurt over the kids that played them with all the "dream school Miami" but never were coming. What I like to do is Welcome the young men who will be supporting The U, and wish them the best of luck and hope the put their heart and soul into this U. Now, if all the crying can be stopped here, or at least start a whining thread for it, can we please welcome this young man with a load of banging women in GiF's

What if all or at least most of these evaluations end up being good ones? Guys like Gordinier, Gauthier, Archibald, Feder, Fines, Spence...etc...all guys who look really nice in their highlights and look like they have some really good potential.

I'm not saying they will be, but a lot of you are writing off a bunch of guys who are 3* guys right now, but a good number of them could be 4* guys by Signing Day.

I'm not apologizing for the staff, but just by what I've seen on a lot of the lower rated kids...these are the ones you take if you want to take a 3* kid this early in the game. I'm not seeing any Delmar Taylors or Daniel Stegalls in the class so far. I know we all want the SBBs and Ridley's of the class, but look at what we have...its not chopped liver.

Think about it...what IF Michigan State had taken Gordinier, and he goes on to ball out there. All we would see is threads killing the staff for not taking him when Narduzzi wanted him. Sometimes, you'vegot to be happy that WE are the school a kid picked instead of dogging him out.

What if all or at least most of these evaluations end up being good ones? Guys like Gordinier, Gauthier, Archibald, Feder, Fines, Spence...etc...all guys who look really nice in their highlights and look like they have some really good potential.

I'm not saying they will be, but a lot of you are writing off a bunch of guys who are 3* guys right now, but a good number of them could be 4* guys by Signing Day.

I'm not apologizing for the staff, but just by what I've seen on a lot of the lower rated kids...these are the ones you take if you want to take a 3* kid this early in the game. I'm not seeing any Delmar Taylors or Daniel Stegalls in the class so far. I know we all want the SBBs and Ridley's of the class, but look at what we have...its not chopped liver.

Think about it...what IF Michigan State had taken Gordinier, and he goes on to ball out there. All we would see is threads killing the staff for not taking him when Narduzzi wanted him. Sometimes, you'vegot to be happy that WE are the school a kid picked instead of dogging him out.

I actually really like this class so far

He is actually bigger than coach Golden...oh those Jersey Canes
BpubW03IMAEB7Io.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Greg Mark, Danny Stubbs and Bryant Mckinnie all say hello. All first team all americans, UM HOFER's and all from NJ.

Last edited:
Hard to know what we have here. On tape he's every bit the player Patchan is. I like both kids upsides.

Advertisement
This fan base is ****kn retarded. Kid is a stud and has college size already! Let him shirt and sit for a year or 2 and then this kid will be a monster.

Half you ppl never even play HS FB.. Let alone CFB.

Stop *****ing

the only problem with this premise of Mich St wanted him, therefore he's a stud is we don't have Narduzzi on our staff. He's made a career of fielding killer Ds with limited talent/3 star types. Fat Al and Dorito don't have the same track record

the only problem with this premise of Mich St wanted him, therefore he's a stud is we don't have Narduzzi on our staff. He's made a career of fielding killer Ds with limited talent/3 star types. Fat Al and Dorito don't have the same track record

not only that, but are we even sure Narduzzi wanted him to begin with? Or are we just assuming that because his profile shows an MSU offer? Vincen Jackson and Travis Johnson don't approve of such assumptions.

Advertisement
It is laughable about how some of our so called fans on this site don't want our head coach to succeed.

not only that, but are we even sure Narduzzi wanted him to begin with? Or are we just assuming that because his profile shows an MSU offer? Vincen Jackson and Travis Johnson don't approve of such assumptions.

People bashed the Mahoney pickup based off his offer list (and rightly so).

Can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
Welcome to the []_[]!!!

This class is full of solid players that look like they can be developed!

But no one is saying otherwise. If anything, it will just another sign strike against Golden if he can't field a competent defense with guys that literally the best defense in the nation wants (Hester and now Gordinier).

Advertisement
Back