Welcome to CanesInSight 2.0

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations on your new site! It looks great and I'm sure your team will continue the wonderful tradition of CIS. GO Canes!

Advertisement
Congratulations on your new site! It looks great and I'm sure your team will continue the wonderful tradition of CIS, once any bugs are fixed. GO Canes!

On iPhone I don’t see the option to select page number when opening a thread. I click on a thread and it takes me to a random page (not the first or last). Also, option to jump to another page is only all the way at the bottom.

Tapatalk????????????

Tapatalk doesn't work with XF2
I'm sure you work really hard to improve this site but this looks more amateurish then the old version (except for the front page)

- Something I notice right off the bat. There is no tweet or Hudl button to post those direct tweet/video on the site. (or maybe I can't find it)
- The quoting is horrible IMO. It would be cool if you didn't have to expand just to read all of the quotes.
- Just now when I was writing this post I could not highlight something I wanted to erase.
- There are some flashy stuff here and there like the Emojis but there are a lot of grown men on here who don't even care about all that glittery stuff.
- The Forums also showed about 50 threads before the next page. This one shows about 20. It gets annoying when you have to keep flipping next page to find an old thread.

Not saying to not advance things but like they say.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.
how do you quote someones post
You hit "reply"

Advertisement
Tapatalk????????????

I'm sure you work really hard to improve this site but this looks more amateurish then the old version (except for the front page)

- Something I notice right off the bat. There is no tweet or Hudl button to post those direct tweet/video on the site. (or maybe I can't find it)
- The quoting is horrible IMO. It would be cool if you didn't have to expand just to read all of the quotes.
- Just now when I was writing this post I could not highlight something I wanted to erase.
- There are some flashy stuff here and there like the Emojis but there are a lot of grown men on here who don't even care about all that glittery stuff.
- The Forums also showed about 50 threads before the next page. This one shows about 20. It gets annoying when you have to keep flipping next page to find an old thread.

Not saying to not advance things but like they say.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.
You hit "reply"

Tapatalk????????????

You hit "reply"

Advertisement
Tapatalk????????????

You hit "reply"

How can you insert a gif? Forgive me for I am not tech savvy.

Advertisement
Back