Welcom to the U......BTW Defensive End Demetrius Jackson

He's Denver Kirkland's cousin. Holy **** talk about hat switch party gonna be going on.

(Not really, I'm nothing like my cousins, but will always be in the back of my mind on signing day if he really is his cousin).

Kirkland never actually committed, but still, after last year, it will be hard to trust a BTW kid until the letter is in--well knid of. Regardless, welcome to THE U young man. You can restart the pipeline.

Advertisement
I think this kid is similar to some other guys that we've offered like Kevin Bronson and Rohan Blackwood.

That guy towner4life should probably weigh in on this one. He usually has good knowledge of the BTW kids..

lmao

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3 2h
@dkurtenbach I was told they are “cousins”

Thank jeebus for the Brow.

So as the other thread suggested, wonder if he is a DE all the way or gets a look on offense.

Ball of talented clay right now though it seems. Butch would love him.

Advertisement
Personally, I love the way this staff is recruiting. However, I would also like to see a couple more elite kids jump on board. Would love to see a Johnny Dixon or Chad Thomas jump on the train..

Welcome to the U young man!

Hes a project no doubt. The thing that scares me about this kid is that he wont be ready to do anything until year 3 AND we dont know if he is Lyndon Trail 2014. I guess if all else fails he could be a TE but Im with Bolivar. We are taking alot of "put him in a nutrition program and the weight room and see where he is in year 3" kids and we need more instant impact kids. ESPECIALLY on the defensive side of the ball. JMO.

Advertisement
We have papacane... who needs real confirmation. lulz

Papa Cane@ByPapaCane 1 min
Welcome To The U: 2014 JUCO DE Fadol Brown, 6'5" and 270 lbs with elite pass rushing speed. Bang! The talent influx continues.
:ibisroflmao:

Hes a project no doubt. The thing that scares me about this kid is that he wont be ready to do anything until year 3 AND we dont know if he is Lyndon Trail 2014. I guess if all else fails he could be a TE but Im with Bolivar. We are taking alot of "put him in a nutrition program and the weight room and see where he is in year 3" kids and we need more instant impact kids. ESPECIALLY on the defensive side of the ball. JMO.

Olsen redshirts. Year three for these guys would be Olsen's junior yr right? If all the projects are wearing bigboy pants by then, makes for a nice NC run, Follow the next year with Kaaya for a second. Golden is trying to balance his squad so freshmen do not have to play. Fixing the non-planning of the last 10 years. Rigth now we can't get the D front seven studs we want(S$C is buying them all), so what do you do---Grow your own and win with them.

Advertisement
I found this to be interesting:
"Earlier this month he committed to Arkansas after former Cane Coach and current Arkansas assistant Randy Shannon watched him get five sacks in a spring scrimmage. He also has offers from Louisville and FIU."

Advertisement
They didn't accept his commit because you have to visit the campus first which he did not do. Good policy. Why take a commit when all the kid is gonna do is say no thank you when he spends some time in Arkansas. Unless he is the lacrosse player.

So....this kid has never played in a high school football game. Either he's the next Jason Taylor or perhaps we're reaching by offering him a scholarship.

like i said before, i dont care about his star status, if the kid can help produce wins on the field then im all for him being on the team, oh and arkansas policy is really ******* retarded

Advertisement
Back