Welcom to the U......BTW Defensive End Demetrius Jackson

Is this Brown kid even any good, they talkin bout dude had one sack because the qb tripped over his leg. Is he elite like papa cane says haha...that guy must be dbcs older brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Miami kid goes to facking Arkansas by choice.

Unless you like cheerleading and country music.

Demetrius jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 24 Jun

Ima loyal person..

If you treat me rite ... I'm here and staying.. #RazorBacks

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Oops, sorry Randy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No Miami kid goes to facking Arkansas by choice.

Unless you like cheerleading and country music.

Word. It was obvious that other guy was just a strange unit to begin with so there'sno rhyme or reason there. Haven't kept up on this kid but a BTW is always a good start, especially how good their team has been lately. There's big names but you don't win championships because of a linebacker.

What do you think about this kid?

Advertisement
I have been asking about this kid a while now, good for him. I am glad to see he found a way to make it to UM's camp and get coached up.

Go Canes!

He's Denver Kirkland's cousin. Holy **** talk about hat switch party gonna be going on.

(Not really, I'm nothing like my cousins, but will always be in the back of my mind on signing day if he really is his cousin).

Advertisement
please, by signging day kirkland will be telling him how bad it sucks in arkansas

Are there any clips on the internets from BTW's spring game? That's apparently why he started getting so many offers.

Advertisement
Back