Weird seeing the final 4 locked in this early

Advertisement
Now that the field has been set...who y’all got?

1. LSU
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Clemson

Bama obviously better than Clem’s son but they aren’t going to make LSU play them in the semi final.

Bama wins another ring unfortunately

If OSU, Clemson, LSU, Oregon and OU win out, there is no way Bama makes it in the top 4, because that would mean they’d be leaving out two 1 loss P5 conference champions.

The PAC 12 and Big 12 would cause all kinds of **** (and rightfully so) and that would be enough to blow up the system

Last edited:
Advertisement
Throught all games they have some Saban thing where he is watching film. They literally have an 30 min recruiting infomercial for Bama during the spring off season documenting Bama and their facilities, etc.

ESPN needs it.

Espn is in the bama business

Bama will drop to #5-#10 range. They won't appear at the SECCG this year and they have nobody on their schedule to redeem themselves. Saban can cry all he wants but THAT is why you schedule tough opponents. Same thing with Ohio State--live by the cupcake schedule; die by the cupcake schedule.

They lost to #2 which is totally expected of a #3 or 4 team. They don't need any help, they win out and they're in.

Advertisement
I think there are way too many qualified teams in front of them right now to slot them in light.

Their best win will likely be against an 8-4 Auburn team. Weak schedule. They got a ball sack on their chin from LSU. I've got no problem keeping them in the mix...but they need to Rosa Parks themselves at like #10 in the country.

1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Minnesota
5. Baylor
6. Oregon
7. Utah
8. Georgia
9. Oklahoma
10. Alabama
11. Penn State

If Alabama gets in, a lot of **** needs to happen...which is what we should be seeing, and should be reflected in the standings.

Putting them at #5 or whatever is nonsense.

What on their resume right now has them as the 5th best team? People just "think" that based on nothing.

At some point wins and losses need to matter.
Or maybe they think that because bama just went down to the wire with the #1 team. I'm not paying that much attention, but I know UGA and OK have worse losses than bama, so how do you drop them that far?

1. LSU
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Clemson

Bama obviously better than Clem’s son but they aren’t going to make LSU play them in the semi final.

Shows that those who spend big, have a huge and wealthy alumni giving and are state sponsored schools through tax have a distinct advantage. Been getting more and more this way each passing year. Now those schools that do that even like Bama are not making it into final 4.

1. LSU
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Clemson

The only way Bama gets in would be for Oregon to lose

Advertisement
Nothing is locked in at all.
LSU looks like the real deal but even they have looked susceptible on Defense against both Texas and Bama. They can lose to UGA in Atlanta. Would not shock me in the least.

I still do not believe in O$U and they can still get a surprise loss to someone just like the last two seasons.

Clemson is pretty much a lock unless their QB gets injured. (But you never know.)

Bama can still lose at Auburn so I don't see them easily sneaking in either.

Oregon / Utah winner if both continue to win will have the right to say they belong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or maybe they think that because bama just went down to the wire with the #1 team. I'm not paying that much attention, but I know UGA and OK have worse losses than bama, so how do you drop them that far?

Man, that's a stretch.

Alabama looked unprepared and reactive. Just because they scratched and clawed late to make it a game, doesn't mean they "went to the wire" with them.

They kind of looked like ****, man. Back of the bus. If we see ya down the road, we'll see ya down the road, but a lot of **** - most of which is going to be natural due to matchups coming in the next few weeks - needs to happen for that to happen.

Advertisement
Back