Weird seeing the final 4 locked in this early

Advertisement
Bama won't be in their conference championship game.
They looked like **** against LSU.

Their asses should be fvckin OUT.
In the 1st half they looked bad. Not in the 2nd.
Either way, both defenses were scored on a good bit.

I hate to say it but Ohio St looks very good right now, and if somehow Minn finds a way to beat them... Look. Out.

In the 1st half they looked bad. Not in the 2nd.
Either way, both defenses were scored on a good bit.

I hate to say it but Ohio St looks very good right now, and if somehow Minn finds a way to beat them... Look. Out.
Let me get this right. Blowout at home turns to close loss. How is that a good loss. You have minnesota who beat penn state who the committee gushed over. Penn state being 4 ever was atrocious. Now Minnesota gets screwed because the cfp says penn state was over rated. Glug glug glug.

Let me get this right. Blowout at home turns to close loss. How is that a good loss. You have minnesota who beat penn state who the committee gushed over. Penn state being 4 ever was atrocious. Now Minnesota gets screwed because the cfp says penn state was over rated. Glug glug glug.

Minnesota didn't get screwed. They made the biggest one week jump ever.

You're not going figure it out. But I'll be straight up...they don't want two teams from the same conference, but they also want o make the absolute most amount of money.

So if the big 10 gets in, the last team they want right now is Minnesota. So the BEST thing they can do is have the media SELL THE **** out of PJ Fleck. That way...JUST IN CASE... they have something to sell. Because there is no way in **** they can afford to face a media that keeps one loss Oklahoma out or Baylor at this point when 'they just keep winning'. If they're Big 12 Champs.

It should end up bring SEC champ, ACC champ, B1G champ, and BIG 12 Champ (as long as no one has more than 1 ...its getting really hard to argue the sec is the best out there when these other conferences are playing good football at the top. It's all about perception. The ACC is almost the only one not holding their own besides Pac 12.

But right now Big 12 has Baylor, Oklahoma (and unless there's a meltdown) one of them gets in!

B1G has Oh. St., Minn, Penn, and once again, as long as there's not a meltdown. One of them gets in!

Clemson isn't losing they're in!

Georgia, Bama and LSU shouldn't be treated any different. Only one of them should get in!

Advertisement
Lol, where’s the dude who started a thread ranking bama #10 and the guys who called me out when I said no way they’d drop below #6?

Bama plays in the championship unless they loose to Auburn (which I don't see happening). As history has shown us, they just don't love Bama, Saban has naked pictures of all of them (lol). There is no way Bama gets left out (I swear they could have 3 losses and those goons would find a way to tout them into the playoff). Either LSU or UGA will win Sec champ dropping the looser out of top 4. Bama will be in. And just my opinion - UGA is not going to beat LSU, I just don't think they are that good.

Advertisement
Bama plays in the championship unless they loose to Auburn (which I don't see happening). As history has shown us, they just don't love Bama, Saban has naked pictures of all of them (lol). There is no way Bama gets left out (I swear they could have 3 losses and those goons would find a way to tout them into the playoff). Either LSU or UGA will win Sec champ dropping the looser out of top 4. Bama will be in. And just my opinion - UGA is not going to beat LSU, I just don't think they are that good.

2 SEC teams are getting in. Big 12 and Pac 12 will be left out. You have to be unbeaten to make it from any other conference besides SEC. The game is rigged in their favor.

2 SEC teams are getting in. Big 12 and Pac 12 will be left out. You have to be unbeaten to make it from any other conference besides SEC. The game is rigged in their favor.

I hope Oregon makes it so the Miami admin and some of the fans can watch the guy they despise so much make a run at the title. The coach who should be he HC at Miami instead of that little twerp they have pacing up and down the sidelines like the lost Intern that he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back