Weight Room Numbers - RB/DB/QB/WR

amanan28

New_Era
BD13601F-BA56-43D7-B9A5-2098B7F7D454.png
17A5A568-D2E5-435C-86A1-3C066E7FCD95.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
what is it about the 40 timing process at the combine that teams can't perform that same process everywhere? You see some of these times, e.g. Redwine running a 4.38, and really wonder if they would be able to run that at the combine.

Team speed looks like it's up, and that's great! It's exactly what Richt targeted when he first got here. Dallas putting up some impressive numbers too. RBs could be something special this year.

Advertisement
what is it about the 40 timing process at the combine that teams can't perform that same process everywhere? You see some of these times, e.g. Redwine running a 4.38, and really wonder if they would be able to run that at the combine.

Team speed looks like it's up, and that's great! It's exactly what Richt targeted when he first got here. Dallas putting up some impressive numbers too. RBs could be something special this year.

Even if Redwine runs a 4.5 that is impressive to me. Thought he was a 4.65 guy.

Jaquan Johnson shuttle looks about right. He covers ground in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Very impressive for Homer. He had a very good season last year and I'm confident he'll take it up a notch this season.

It's interesting how much recruiting ranks and hype play into how we and the CFB world gauge a player. A lot on this board seem reluctant to really be all in on the idea that Homer is a great RB, yet you look at FSU fans (and the CFB hype machine) talking about Cam Akers and it's like he's the second coming.

Well, IMO Travis Homer was the better RB on a per touch basis last year. I would not be the least bit surprised if the same is true for this coming season.

Even if Redwine runs a 4.5 that is impressive to me. Thought he was a 4.65 guy.

Jaquan Johnson shuttle looks about right. He covers ground in a heartbeat.

Oh, I agree and I applaud him for improving his speed. Could really help him this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back