Looks like homer is a hard worker in the weight room, primed for a big season

ben

Senior
Awesome stuff! Cager’s shuttle time is pretty impressive

no way redwine ran a 4.3 lol
if those numbers are true, we haven't had team wide speed like that in a while

d--1

Sophomore
what is it about the 40 timing process at the combine that teams can't perform that same process everywhere? You see some of these times, e.g. Redwine running a 4.38, and really wonder if they would be able to run that at the combine.

Team speed looks like it's up, and that's great! It's exactly what Richt targeted when he first got here. Dallas putting up some impressive numbers too. RBs could be something special this year.

Canesfan1899

All-American
no way redwine ran a 4.3 lol
if those numbers are true, we haven't had team wide speed like that in a while
Maybe we borrowed a stopwatch from Blacksburgh.

Even adding another tenth a second on some of those we still have some legit speed.

Travis always been a beast at testing. Boy puts in work, he was elite coming out of high school also...

Primed for a big season..

Homer is a workout warrior. Always has been. His SPARQ prior to his Sr year in HS at the Miami Regionals was in the 120s. If he even has a good year this year I expect him to leave early. He will destroy the combine. Never mind if he has a great one.

Btw...:oops: @ Cagers 20 yard shuttle for a 6'5 220 WR. That is insane. Even if that is inflated a little that is still crazy.

what is it about the 40 timing process at the combine that teams can't perform that same process everywhere? You see some of these times, e.g. Redwine running a 4.38, and really wonder if they would be able to run that at the combine.

Team speed looks like it's up, and that's great! It's exactly what Richt targeted when he first got here. Dallas putting up some impressive numbers too. RBs could be something special this year.
Even if Redwine runs a 4.5 that is impressive to me. Thought he was a 4.65 guy.

Jaquan Johnson shuttle looks about right. He covers ground in a heartbeat.

Very impressive for Homer. He had a very good season last year and I'm confident he'll take it up a notch this season.

It's interesting how much recruiting ranks and hype play into how we and the CFB world gauge a player. A lot on this board seem reluctant to really be all in on the idea that Homer is a great RB, yet you look at FSU fans (and the CFB hype machine) talking about Cam Akers and it's like he's the second coming.

Well, IMO Travis Homer was the better RB on a per touch basis last year. I would not be the least bit surprised if the same is true for this coming season.

d--1

Sophomore
Even if Redwine runs a 4.5 that is impressive to me. Thought he was a 4.65 guy.

Jaquan Johnson shuttle looks about right. He covers ground in a heartbeat.
Oh, I agree and I applaud him for improving his speed. Could really help him this year.

Find it hard to believe anything that's put out after those bullshit 40 times that were reported.

brock

All-American
Find it hard to believe anything that's put out after those bullshit 40 times that were reported.
Only ones that looks bullshit is redwine, homer and lingard’s. Lingard is not a 4.2 guy but I can see a high 4.3 in addition to a high 4.3 with homer as well but not 4.30 flat

Yea, I hear Gus Felder is using inflatable weights and writing "45 lbs" on it in sharpie to make the team seem stronger

How do we measure Felders father figure effect?

On a scale of 1 to Swaysey