Weight Room Numbers - RB/DB/QB/WR

Advertisement
Let me make this clear, but unfortunately it probably won’t be the last time...

ALL HAND-TIMED 40 YARD DASHES ARE BULL****!

It doesn’t matter if it’s on grass, on the track, on turf...it doesn’t matter because they’re ALL hand timed.

But to say Redwine’s time is bull**** and imply that the others are factual is ignorant. They’re all relative to the surface they ran on and the timing system used.

Is it a combine 40? Of course not. And, that’s what many have tried to say that all colleges should use the combine timing system which is closer to accurate because THEY ARE SEMI-AUTOMATIC AND NOT HAND TIMED.

correct. im mostly interested in the comparisons between players times/ranking than i am in the actual times. they were all tested using the same method, so it gives you a feel for who the fastest players are & in what order

Advertisement
Jesus, never seen so much fuss over a forty time. Y'all acting like you've never seen a player who tests well but plays sub-par. Happens all the time.
And honestly I don't think Redwine is as bad as y'all making him out to be.

Obviously all the forties are off but Redwine is indeed one of our fastest players. It's right there in the testing results.

If he hand-timed 4.38 then he is likely a legit low 4.5, which is believable.

BINGO!!!

Fast 40 time =/= fast football player. Especially on defense where you have to think before you react. Like a game of chess or a sword fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fast 40 time =/= fast football player. Especially on defense where you have to think before you react. Like a game of chess or a sword fight.
****. Nobody got my Wu Tang reference?

C9F815F8-A29E-4903-ACA5-7778092F950C.jpeg

E9774723-CCD8-4CB6-B94B-67874BA977F3.jpeg
Found these on Facebook but couldn’t find anything on the OL and DL

Advertisement
Back