Weekend Visits

Lol I hear you my man. Pre this new staff, Auburn dropped serious bags for players. With the new staff, that won't be happening the first 1-2 years. I think Alabama is for the taking the next two cycles for TRob.

TRob understands those backdoor payment channels via southern Baptist Churches and their Pastors. With all due respect of course.
no respect deserved.

Advertisement
I never cared how we labeled Williams but watching his film I saw a player who thrived being a bit closer to the LOS. That striker role was built for a freak like this.
Recruiting= tell them what they want to hear to sign that LOI. Let him think he’s the next ED reed at safety then put him in the box. But I think James could play back there if needed.

Remember that one year Shannon got a bazillion linebackers. Thought we were gonna run a 1-8-2 defense...
Don’t remember which year or who we brought in, but we had a lot of success in turning LBs into DEs. I think one was Danny Stubbs. Others were probably Kevin Patrick and I know for sure Darren Krein was a USAToday 2nd Team A-A LB in Aurora, Co. If we had recruited him as a DE he would not have come although staff knew that would be his best position.

Shannon himself was a DB coming out of Norland.

Jimmy Johnson once said that our 4-3 was basically a “5 LB” defense. The three standing LBs and the two DEs. If he had been the coach at the time, he never would have switched Alonzo Highsmith to RB but kept him at DE with Stubbs so the pair could terrorize opposing QBs.

He did say those things. Remember reading them in print.

Hear me now, believe me later.

Advertisement
Pool party going on this weekend. Seems like lots of talent will be on hand at some point. Will try to gather some names here

Jacurri Brown
Wesley Bissainthe
Chris Graves
Nyjalik Kelly
Trequon Fegans
2023 5* CB Jahlil Hurley
2023 5* CB Tony Mitchell (same school as Fegans)
2023 4* LB Malik Bryant

Rogers and Ibieta unable to attend

Any chance at all that Kelly makes a move soon? Would really be nice to have him in this class sooner rather that later.

Advertisement
Pool party going on this weekend. Seems like lots of talent will be on hand at some point. Will try to gather some names here

Jacurri Brown
Wesley Bissainthe
Chris Graves
Nyjalik Kelly
Trequon Fegans
2023 5* CB Jahlil Hurley
2023 5* CB Tony Mitchell (same school as Fegans)
2023 4* LB Malik Bryant

Rogers and Ibieta unable to attend

Where will Shemar, MJJ be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. Lifting heavy, getting bulky.
Read an article from the Atlantic this morning by Navarro. Contained some info from a former Clemson player as an advice on how to line up against Bama.

"Lift heavy and live in the film room"

Safe to say, a lot of the players have been lifting heavy lol

Advertisement
Back