Weekend Visits

I mean....... There's another 5⭐ at Thompson next year at DT if he wants to go all in
Lol I hear you my man. Pre this new staff, Auburn dropped serious bags for players. With the new staff, that won't be happening the first 1-2 years. I think Alabama is for the taking the next two cycles for TRob.

TRob understands those backdoor payment channels via southern Baptist Churches and their Pastors. With all due respect of course.

Advertisement
How James Williams won’t be playing weak side backer or striker at his size considering what is playing linebacker kinda makes no sense. I’m aware so many of you know a heck of a lot more about these kids then me. But 6-4 6-5 224 ( i know he’s built thin) He must be a thought? And Over the last 20 years we have had one position. we can’t recruit forever.

We've seen this song and dance before. There are no 6'6 240lb safeties in college football.

He will end up as a striker or WLB before his career is done at Miami, unless we really get slammed with attrition at safety and need to force the 6'6 240lb kid there against WR's half his size and twice his quickness.

LB is a non worry for me, i'm still mindboggled that the board is obsessing and panicking about LBs. We have tons of options there even without Bissainthe, Tolan, or that kid from Nebraska.

We need to focus on locking down all our remaining targets at CB and S, as well as the DL before worrying about LBs.

Henderson
Henderson
Fegans
Markeith
Cull
Stewart
Kelly
Hastings
Lucas or Tarbor

We've seen this song and dance before. There are no 6'6 240lb safeties in college football.

He will end up as a striker or WLB before his career is done at Miami, unless we really get slammed with attrition at safety and need to force the 6'6 240lb kid there against WR's half his size and twice his quickness.

LB is a non worry for me, i'm still mindboggled that the board is obsessing and panicking about LBs. We have tons of options there even without Bissainthe, Tolan, or that kid from Nebraska.

We need to focus on locking down all our remaining targets at CB and S, as well as the DL before worrying about LBs.

Henderson
Henderson
Fegans
Markeith
Cull
Stewart
Kelly
Hastings
Lucas or Tarbor
Well Clemson had a florida kid at safety who was 6-5. Williams isn’t 6-6 or at least i haven’t seen that. I heard he’s more 6-4-615 but His ball skills are insane. I do agree, he will end up moving closer to the line and a striker i think would be a great fit.

I love the list of your remaining targets

Well Clemson had a florida kid at safety who was 6-5. Williams isn’t 6-6 or at least i haven’t seen that. I heard he’s more 6-4-615 but His ball skills are insane. I do agree, he will end up moving closer to the line and a striker i think would be a great fit.

nice comp - you’re thinking Jayron Kearse…one time Alf Gluten commit. **** of an athlete but he was about 20 lbs lighter coming out of HS but your point is a good one.

Advertisement

Cot ****, what’s Feeley feeding these kids?! 😂

Pool party going on this weekend. Seems like lots of talent will be on hand at some point. Will try to gather some names here

Jacurri Brown
Khamauri Rogers
Wesley Bissainthe
Nyjalik Kelly
Trequon Fegans
2023 5* CB Jahlil Hurley (same school as Fegans)
2023 5* CB Tony Mitchell
You got that a little wrong. Tony Mitchell goes to Alabaster while Jahil Hurley goes to Florence.

nice comp - you’re thinking Jayron Kearse…one time Alf Gluten commit. **** of an athlete but he was about 20 lbs lighter coming out of HS but your point is a good one.

Thank you! When you look at Striker ( which is a big safety or weak side backer Williams playmaking ability and size can benefit him and the entire defense. I’m not an expert so I don’t know if he’s a safety because he doesn’t love to hit and likes to roam sideline to sideline or what. But if he likes to hit he can play like Isiah Simmons. And I’m sure even as a striker he will move back on third and long. James is also way better then Kearse .

Advertisement
Thank you! When you look at Striker ( which is a big safety or weak side backer Williams playmaking ability and size can benefit him and the entire defense. I’m not an expert so I don’t know if he’s a safety because he doesn’t love to hit and likes to roam sideline to sideline or what. But if he likes to hit he can play like Isiah Simmons. And I’m sure even as a striker he will move back on third and long. James is also way better then Kearse .

I’ll be thrilled if his comp is kearse. RRA is another comp but I think JWill is a better athlete than RRA.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Henderson
Henderson
Fegans
Markeith
Cull
Stewart
Kelly
Hastings
Lucas or Tarbor
Idk if you’ve seen the video of jdub and avantae doing drills where jdub looks just as smooth and actually beat avantae on the drill. Yeah, on the outside just looking at size it seems unfathomable. But athletes today are changing. The size the weight and the agility is getting to ridiculous levels. We just had a 17 year make the Olympic team in the 200.
The safety for ND is 6’4 225 right now.

Idk if you’ve seen the video of jdub and avantae doing drills where jdub looks just as smooth and actually beat avantae on the drill. Yeah, on the outside just looking at size it seems unfathomable. But athletes today are changing. The size the weight and the agility is getting to ridiculous levels. We just had a 17 year make the Olympic team in the 200.
The safety for ND is 6’4 225 right now.

Ans also Kyle Hamilton is a top 10 in the draft lock right now

Advertisement
Back