Weekend Visits

Advertisement
We’re essentially playing a 4-1-6 now. I don’t think Keontra Smith is the last high school DB who becomes a WILL backer. Keanu Neal and Deion Jones types

Not that this is necessarily the plan but can't high school dbs convert to college lbs if they put on a little more weight and maintain their athleticism?

Wasn't JJ known for doing this kind of thing?

Advertisement
You forget, I am ****** neurotic.......
29E1DAE9-444A-4D12-9210-3D8CF3080C31.gif

Advertisement
Looks like Hood is going to FNL and then UGA on Saturday. Was hoping he'd pop down to the pool party after UF...
Not the best news BUT you cant judge stuff strictly off this. Logistics could be in play here. Flying from Miami/Ft Laud back to Tenn could be an expensive round trip ticket and maybe it just made more sense to drive from Tennessee to Athens money wise... Now if people are saying that the schools can "provide some help" in these situations with flights and stuff then I stand corrected. But alot of families dont have money like that to throw around on flights especially for a 4hr pool party.

Not the best news BUT you cant judge stuff strictly off this. Logistics could be in play here. Flying from Miami/Ft Laud back to Tenn could be an expensive round trip ticket and maybe it just made more sense to drive from Tennessee to Athens money wise... Now if people are saying that the schools can "provide some help" in these situations with flights and stuff then I stand corrected. But alot of families dont have money like that to throw around on flights especially for a 4hr pool party.
It is expensive. About 600 a pop.

Advertisement
It is expensive. About 600 a pop.
Yeah bro. Ive met more apparent self made millionaires on CIS in the last 9 years ive been on it then ive met in all the years ive been on this earth. LOL. So a $600 plane ticket might be pennies to most but alot of people are hurtin and thats alot of **** money for a one day party.

Not going to take anything from this besides the fact he didnt want to stay home and do nothing this weekend so why not drive to Athens and party it up?

Yeah bro. Ive met more apparent self made millionaires on CIS in the last 9 years ive been on it then ive met in all the years ive been on this earth. LOL. So a $600 plane ticket might be pennies to most but alot of people are hurtin and thats alot of **** money for a one day party.

Not going to take anything from this besides the fact he didnt want to stay home and do nothing this weekend so why not drive to Athens and party it up?
Couple of my friends who both make 6 figures need to be in Tennessee this weekend. 600 each. They flew to Atlanta for 120 and rented a car. 600 is a lot for a high school kid.

Advertisement

“I am rich, trust me. Do you doubt I’m rich? Well then, let me tell you about how rich I am.

I am not just rich, I am very rich.”

Couple of my friends who both make 6 figures need to be in Tennessee this weekend. 600 each. They flew to Atlanta for 120 and rented a car. 600 is a lot for a high school kid.

My wife and I make good money combined, but 600$ is still 600$ and when we fly as a family there is 5 of us. I always look for better deals, alternative airports nearby etc...

Advertisement
Back