Weekend OVs -

not buying the waiting to see Georgia DC thing, its like waiting for Thomas Browns replacement in Miamis offense

Advertisement
Did it ever occur to you people that he’s drumming up interest for his announcement? I’m not saying he’s going to Miami, but even if he already knew that’s where he wanted to go, he’s not going to spoil it. He, just like 90% of recruits in this day and age, want their moment.

I think you and I have been the only ones that really want Emerson consistently. He's raw based on his film, but he has athleticism and physical attributes. Just needs development for about a year.

Yup just needs some development. I loved his film because they moved him all over the field. I believe with seasoning he has the ability to be Kenny Phillips-lite. Adding him with the guys last class gives us a chance to have a crazy lengthy group in 2 years with Frierson,Ivey, Blads and comp

I’m in on Emerson. Guy does so many things well, perfect fit for this defense.

Advertisement
I think it was mentioned if he signed earlier he would be signing with Miss State, don't remember 100% if it was him or someone else, but if him then yes it's a good thing.
That was Washington Emerson isn't really good or bad just stay on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stevenson visit went really well. They knew going in his mom was key and they feel good about the effort. At one point in a player panel his mom stood up and asked the guys if her son was wanted at Um. DJ spoke up quickly and asked her who her son was. After she answered he assured her he was very needed. Sounded like he did an awesome job responding. Ivins said again he feels like Miami has the momentum here right now. We shall see

Lakeland duo is very tight race with UF. Hartley have given it 110%. I I s said this is the hardest he has ever recruited anyone. Both seemed to really enjoy the visit. Ivins does think they are a package but feels there is a small chance they could split and go different directions. Going to be interesting on Wednesday.

The two transfers look like UM will be the pick

Dixon going SEC. Ivins put cB to South Carolina

Ivins still riding with UM for Jadon. Even though he was at UGA for the OV he said he is still hearing he wants to be at Miami

Advertisement
Back