Weekend OVs -

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Tyrique: (from TOS) Confirmed for the weekend. Miami sitting in a good spot.

Stevenson will take the visit with his mother, sister and best friend Marvin Strong. Strong is a defensive lineman who could be recruited as a walkon at UM, and it’s unclear right now if Strong will be an official or unofficial visitor to Miami.
He was also on hand for Stevenson’s official visit to Georgia

A few days after it wraps up he’ll sign … and keep it quiet.
Stevenson plans to announce at an all-star game and will ask the team with which he inks not to let anyone knows until he makes it public.

Advertisement
Tyrique: (from TOS) Confirmed for the weekend. Miami sitting in a good spot.

Stevenson will take the visit with his mother, sister and best friend Marvin Strong. Strong is a defensive lineman who could be recruited as a walkon at UM, and it’s unclear right now if Strong will be an official or unofficial visitor to Miami.
He was also on hand for Stevenson’s official visit to Georgia

A few days after it wraps up he’ll sign … and keep it quiet.
Stevenson plans to announce at an all-star game and will ask the team with which he inks not to let anyone knows until he makes it public.
U sure his friend is a defensive lineman, bc the dude is listed as 5-11 204 and an OLB on 247.

Advertisement
silent commits never work out, thought this looked good now i say UGA
That staff is hoping to close this weekend, by no means does anybody think this wrapped up, unless money has been exchanged or will be.

Not exactly going out on a limb here but I don't think he ends up at UM

Advertisement
Not exactly going out on a limb here but I don't think he ends up at UM
I think it’s 10 times more likely now than it was a couple of months ago. Still don’t know if it’s enough. Always have had a feeling his girlfriend will come into play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
silent commits never work out, thought this looked good now i say UGA
You do know he signs his letter of intent next week and the games are officially over...

If you want a "silent" commit you love this one knowing you have his NLI faxed into the school lol no flip flopping after that

Advertisement
Back