Weekend OVs -

Just worried about comment to keep it silent...... in original post

The staff won’t say anything cause once they get the papers signed they know it’s a wrap. They will sit tight until these kids announce at the game to the public.

Advertisement
Either UGA or Miami isn’t going to get the letter and It’ll get leaked

I would think it leaks also. Too much on the line and with social media if one current player or anyone finds out it will leak. So we have two players signing early and then announcing later. Both against UGA. Stevenson and Haselwood. It will be an I tersting two weeks waiting to see who they pick.

I usually hate silent commits that are months out of signing day. but if there is a time to do it it’s this weekend. Cause they sign the following Wednesday.

Advertisement
I would think it leaks also. Too much on the line and with social media if one current player or anyone finds out it will leak. So we have two players signing early and then announcing later. Both against UGA. Stevenson and Haselwood. It will be an I tersting two weeks waiting to see who they pick.

I like that they are signing early. The last monthish always seems to go against us when crazy offers are thrown around.

It’s going to be a wild ride though. That all star game when Bogle is announcing too is going to be something.

I like that they are signing early. The last monthish always seems to go against us when crazy offers are thrown around.

It’s going to be a wild ride though. That all star game when Bogle is announcing too is going to be something.

Bogle is also signing early and announcing at a game?thats got to be so hard for a team or someone not to leak these kids picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great article... Well, from reading the article, his mom is extremely well spoken and John is bound for success coming from a family like that. John and his family would be a tremendous asset to the U family... Kudos to mom!!!

Great article... Well, from reading the article, his mom is extremely well spoken and John is bound for success coming from a family like that. John and his family would be a tremendous asset to the U family... Kudos to mom!!!
What does the article say?

so what happened

Advertisement
i mean oos in general is alot espec
Sunmary please and please bring up the dealership

Advertisement
Back