Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
Stevenson signing and delaying the announcement until an all-star game is a fake insiders wet dream. CIS and the georgia boards should be fun.

It will get leaked even if it’s non intentional. Like one poster said, whoever starts accepting plan B commits or extending random offers all of a sudden at his position...didn’t get him.

I assume we wouldn’t take Emerson if TS comes so maybe that will be our tell.

His saving grace is the dead period. It will go dead silent during that time so maybe he will pull it off.

Advertisement
It will get leaked even if it’s non intentional. Like one poster said, whoever starts accepting plan B commits or extending random offers all of a sudden at his position...didn’t get him.

His saving grace is the dead period. It will go dead silent during that time so maybe he will pull it off.
we are taking Emerson regardless, he was a plan B for Nunn not TS

Stevenson signing and delaying the announcement until an all-star game is a fake insiders wet dream. CIS and the georgia boards should be fun.

Haselwood is doing the same. Bogle too if I’m not mistaken. It’s gonna be an interesting couple weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I believe Emerson's a take, regardless of what happens with TS. Emerson's raw, but he's athletic. I'd take him regardless.

Here 's a tidbit off the UGA 247 board - Mansell's info

One player that I am telling you I believe that Georgia has made a big move with is Five-Star RB Trey Sanders. Texas is also a team that I have not mentioned I guess enough here.If I had to pick today on him, I am not sure I would not pick the Dawgs. Huge in home visit coming for Kirby Smart on late Wednesday night. Florida, Alabama, Texas and Georgia may all feel good, but again sources that I have spoken too, continue to say even this morning that Georgia is a team he is talking about right now behind the scenes.

-Probably would stay with Alabama as well on Evan Neal at this point. Not as much information out there with him, just know the Tide was a team he was really high on for a good while.

-A south Florida prospect that has shut it down with media it seems is Tyrique Stevenson. Based on all that I know this morning, I would still say Georgia at this time for him and he is a MAJOR DB target.

Kirby is in Florida today. Scheduled to go in home with IMG kids. No more was said about Tyrique. The only one they talked about was Sanders and it seems like Kirby gets the very last visit - Saban meeting with Sanders earlier in the evening.
Coley is not with Kirby today.

Advertisement
I wonder if Haselwood and Stevenson sign the paper and give it to the respective head coach. And only them and HCs deny having it and that’s how it’s done

One player that I am telling you [/QUOTE]
I believe Emerson's a take, regardless of what happens with TS. Emerson's raw, but he's athletic. I'd take him regardless.

Yep. Emerson is coming regardless , the staff loves him. That’s if he wants to come.

Here 's a tidbit off the UGA 247 board - Mansell's info

One player that I am telling you I believe that Georgia has made a big move with is Five-Star RB Trey Sanders. Texas is also a team that I have not mentioned I guess enough here.If I had to pick today on him, I am not sure I would not pick the Dawgs. Huge in home visit coming for Kirby Smart on late Wednesday night. Florida, Alabama, Texas and Georgia may all feel good, but again sources that I have spoken too, continue to say even this morning that Georgia is a team he is talking about right now behind the scenes.

-Probably would stay with Alabama as well on Evan Neal at this point. Not as much information out there with him, just know the Tide was a team he was really high on for a good while.

-A south Florida prospect that has shut it down with media it seems is Tyrique Stevenson. Based on all that I know this morning, I would still say Georgia at this time for him and he is a MAJOR DB target.

Kirby is in Florida today. Scheduled to go in home with IMG kids. No more was said about Tyrique. The only one they talked about was Sanders and it seems like Kirby gets the very last visit - Saban meeting with Sanders earlier in the evening.
Coley is not with Kirby today.
I wonder if Haselwood and Stevenson sign the paper and give it to the respective head coach. And only them and HCs deny having it and that’s how it’s done

That would be a lie sir, father mark wouldn’t do that

Not positive but doesn't it have to be faxed by the head coach of the kid's high school? I have no idea why I think that but I do.

Advertisement
Back