305407cane
All American
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2018
- Messages
- 18,137
Graves is a walking penalty. Try to hide it man. Coming over the top like that
Daniels can't throw the football, so that'd be some feat.Norvell said they had there best practice all year. I guess he was right. Still we better not make Ashton Daniels look good
What’s most enjoyable to me — if they actually win — is that Norvell has looked strong enough in other losses that even after he loses his rivalry game to us; I’m not sure FreeShoesU will fire him during the bye week. Norvell might’ve won himself time until end of the season lmao
Thankful he left MiamiGraves again
Yeah it was bad!Iowa QB play lost them this game
From your lips to god’s earsNot a chance.
Man I wish we got these kind of excuses. They lost by 24!Coming off very emotional win then on the road without Lacy and just couldn't stop the run.... If they played again at end of yr, I'd probably pick Ole Miss.... but who knows.If Florida is getting trounced by Mizzou… what does this say about Ole Miss![]()
I'm happy we got to share this together. It'll be one of those moments decades from now , we will all remember where we were when it happenedStop the game!
Jojo should keep that ball and enshrine it
Same that it says about LVille getting beat by a terrible NC State team.If Florida is getting trounced by Mizzou… what does this say about Ole Miss![]()
He's a wannabe tough guy, and full of ****And just like that the rah rah bull**** from sumrall is already old lmfao
Mensah will have his chanceJeremiah Smith winning the heisman unfortunately
Yea his dad was on podcast ( I think he has his own since he is a high school coach I want to say) and everything..Really? Interesting…