- Joined
- Feb 7, 2013
- Messages
- 37,600
Come on Missouri, humiliate these soft ****ers with the fake tough guy coach.
Listen if he improves from 2-10 to 5-7 to 8-4; why waste all that money? He’s got the team relevant againThis is what I’m thinking. Let them have their little win. Keep prison Mike. He’s got them right on the cusp.
9/11, Glen Sharpe's phantom PI, and Jojo's Oct. 3 reception.I'm happy we got to share this together. It'll be one of those moments decades from now , we will all remember where we were when it happened
Need another core by Mizzou toThat's all she wrote for UF
I been waiting on him to be exposed. This is nicePhilo is pretty bad.
Ask and ye shall receiveNeed another core by Mizzou to
Make me feel comfortable. Never know with a Mizzou team to blow it
Pate completely destroying his credibility in one week wasn’t on my bingo card.