cookies
All ACC
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2021
- Messages
- 9,467
Someone said Mario was talking to him after the playoff gameCrazy Simmons and his dad wanted to come to Miami BADDD.. That window probably closed now..
Someone said Mario was talking to him after the playoff gameCrazy Simmons and his dad wanted to come to Miami BADDD.. That window probably closed now..
Norvell said they had there best practice all year. I guess he was right. Still we better not make Ashton Daniels look goodFsu is back![]()
Really? Interesting…
Holy c*** first half still. By the scoring , I thought it was second halfTD Huskers.
Mensah said hold my beerHeisman let’s be honest. And belitnikof
Norvell said they had there best practice all year. I guess he was right. Still we better not make Ashton Daniels look good
I don’t remember 2019 LSU getting blown outFlorida on the verge of getting blown out of the building.
Iowa looking horrible.